Kings of Leon cancel show

The Mighty Hog

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You can almost pick the people who will like them.

WOOOOOOOOOOAH YOUR SONGS FUCKIN PIIIIIIIIIISH

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a couple of their older songs, Red Morning Light and The Bucket, they're decent but then they went commercial.

True Besty they did do the dreaded "sell out" but I shall still be quite happy to listen to them for an hour or so....

So , did you pick me then ??

No. Women generally have shite taste in music anyway, I was thinking about blokes. If you're under 25 and like KOL fair enough you're young impressionable, you're just forming your personality and the media influences you. If you're over 25 and still like them oh dear. It's personality deficiency disorder, you have little opinions on life and are a generic nobhead who holds no real views and opinions of your own. I really believe that, based on how utterly shite they are.

Buddy Holly. In Memphis.

Beach Boys. Their first ever concert.

The Beatles. In the Cavern Club. I was also on the video for All You Need Is Love (sitting next to Mick Jagger).

Taught Clapton to play the guitar.

[/Rob W]

Buddy Holly. In Memphis.

Beach Boys. Their first ever concert.

The Beatles. In the Cavern Club. I was also on the video for All You Need Is Love (sitting next to Mick Jagger).

Taught Clapton to play the guitar.

[/Rob W]

:huff: You missed Jimi Hendrix at the Isle of Wight Festival and The Rolling Stones at Altamont.

No. Women generally have shite taste in music anyway, I was thinking about blokes. If you're under 25 and like KOL fair enough you're young impressionable, you're just forming your personality and the media influences you. If you're over 25 and still like them oh dear. It's personality deficiency disorder, you have little opinions on life and are a generic nobhead who holds no real views and opinions of your own. I really believe that, based on how utterly shite they are.

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :nufc:

Thank you for your time :huff:

:huff::nufc::)

A fuckin' love yee like. Cheered me up no end reading that after a thoroughly wankstain of a day at graft.

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :nufc:

I was thinking about blokes tastes more than womens, I don't blame you for liking them, it's not your fault.

I'd rather you wasting money on watching shite bands than the tabs though pet.

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :)

I was thinking about blokes tastes more than womens, I don't blame you for liking them, it's not your fault.

Pet ????????? :nufc:

thanks for your blessing, I know I'm just a woman so your acceptance means a great deal ........

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :)

thanks for your blessing, I know I'm just a woman so your acceptance means a great deal ........

Am a right patronising twat without even trying to be sorry p.. sorry Radgina. KOL are still one of the darkest shads of shite you can get though.

Am a right patronising twat without even trying to be sorry p.. sorry Radgina. KOL are still one of the darkest shads of shite you can get though.

Apology accepted and each to their own , I am sure i can think of darker shades of shite than them at the minute tho :)

Apology accepted and each to their own , I am sure i can think of darker shades of shite than them at the minute tho :)

I can't like other than James Perch.

No one other than Radgina's admitted to liking them. I bet they're in half of your ipods ye naa.

Kid bros 22 and got a radio show at uni and his playlist choices are so bad :/ you can tell when i've forced him to play some stuff, one minute it's some shite chart stuff and then suddenly the cure, the smiths, and talking heads make an appearance out of the blue :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Sorry like, I know what you're saying, but still :icon_lol:

I like them and have their albums. Imagine my surprise upon opening this thread and discovering that this means that I have a personality deficiency order, amongst other afflictions.

I'm disappointed. How can you like them??? The lead singer sounds like Michael Bolton on 10 ketamine cowies, but even worse than that. They're mass marketed nonsense.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I like them and have their albums. Imagine my surprise upon opening this thread and discovering that this means that I have a personality deficiency order, amongst other afflictions.

:icon_lol:

Sex on Fire is the shittest song I've ever heard. It depresses me that I'm going to hear it until the day I die.

The new material - and I have not heard their earlier stuff, save the odd single - consists of droning riffs in the key of E which you can shout, "HEYYYYY OHHHHHHH! MA SEX IS ON FIREEEE!" over and you would hardly tell the difference between the songs. Really awful. Saw them play a few new songs live on some telly show and they were a lethargic, uninterested live presence, and what's worse they seem to whinge a lot about being rich and famous. Drive off a cliff if it's that bad :icon_lol:

Sum it up to be honest. Even J69 thinks they're a disgrace to humanity, and he's right.

Sex on Fire is the shittest song I've ever heard. It depresses me that I'm going to hear it until the day I die.

The new material - and I have not heard their earlier stuff, save the odd single - consists of droning riffs in the key of E which you can shout, "HEYYYYY OHHHHHHH! MA SEX IS ON FIREEEE!" over and you would hardly tell the difference between the songs. Really awful. Saw them play a few new songs live on some telly show and they were a lethargic, uninterested live presence, and what's worse they seem to whinge a lot about being rich and famous. Drive off a cliff if it's that bad :icon_lol:

Sum it up to be honest. Even J69 thinks they're a disgrace to humanity, and he's right.

So whose tunes are setting your world on fire at this ,oment in time then ??

So whose tunes are setting your world on fire at this ,oment in time then ??

We're presently in the most desperate musical desert of the last 60 years to be honest. Modern music is pish. They're nearly all shite.

Re: Boney M, I said I had happy childhood memories of their songs not they were great.