Wikileaks

Happy Face

Totally agree in every respect on Assange.  

Snowden, too. I like Snowden, although I do wonder about his motivations at times given who he sought out in the first instance.

Both classic anti-heroes. Self obsessed, diligent, quasi-moral code, with a hidden desire to take it all on. Hold on a minute.....;)

Edited by Park Life

Except to say that Assange has made himself available before leaving Sweden and since. He's tried repeatedly to answer questions. Sweden have sent prosecutors to the UK 44 times before to question suspects.

Their refusal to do so here is what makes it political, all about extradition to the US and why it's arbitrary detention, despite those detaining him obviously denying it.

But he dances like an oddball.

This Comey is a piece of work....Jeez!

NSA, FBI, Whitewater...Yes Whitewater....HSBC, Clinton Foundation, Berger Investigation, Lockheed Martin..........The only thing not on the list is Haiti. ;)

If the Clinton's were allowed to choose a guy to investigate them it would probably be him.

Edited by Park Life

A pro-Kremlin political analyst with close ties to the Putin-led state has claimed Russian forces may have "helped a bit" with recent email disclosures from WikiLeaks – an admission that will only fuel speculation about a co-ordinated effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Sergey Markov, previously described as an "informal adviser" to Russian President Vladimir Putin, spoke out following the rise to power of Donald Trump, who successfully won the US presidency on 9 November after facing off against Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/was-russia-cahoots-wikileaks-over-democrat-emails-maybe-we-helped-bit-admits-putin-insider-1590894

HF, if the Russian state was behind the leak handed to Wikileaks, do you still believe that they should have released them?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/was-russia-cahoots-wikileaks-over-democrat-emails-maybe-we-helped-bit-admits-putin-insider-1590894

HF, if the Russian state was behind the leak handed to Wikileaks, do you still believe that they should have released them?

:lol: :lol: No no no, RT are not a state run propaganda machine, they told us that the Russians had nothing to do with it and this was PROOF that Clinton was a liar. 

Fucking hell. 

How has it failed you?

Oh ffs ewerk, I can only give an entirely subjective answer to that so what's the point? It's delivering us right wing populism, the gateway drug to fascism, because it is dominated by a group of totally out of touch fuckwits who have made the system so impenetrable, in order to ensure their power, that they're intransigent to the concerns of people at large. How about that?

:lol: :lol: No no no, RT are not a state run propaganda machine, they told us that the Russians had nothing to do with it and this was PROOF that Clinton was a liar. 

Fucking hell. 

RT are a state run propaganda machine, the Russians did have something to do with it, and Clinton is also a liar. Just for clarity.

Oh ffs ewerk, I can only give an entirely subjective answer to that so what's the point? It's delivering us right wing populism, the gateway drug to fascism, because it is dominated by a group of totally out of touch fuckwits who have made the system so impenetrable, in order to ensure their power, that they're intransigent to the concerns of people at large. How about that?

I was asking you to be subjective. It seems that most of us on here have done fairly well from democracy. To say that it is failing us all is untrue. 

Into the liars' column you go, along with Clinton.

I was asking you to be subjective. It seems that most of us on here have done fairly well from democracy. To say that it is failing us all is untrue. 

Into the liars' column you go, along with Clinton.

Ah, you're confusing the past with the present. Unless you think we're on the cusp of doing really well out of what is happening now? I said it was failing us.

RT are a state run propaganda machine, the Russians did have something to do with it, and Clinton is also a liar. Just for clarity.

All politicians are economical with the truth but she didnt make up the story about Russia to try and deflect from the truth, as per Assange and Pilger. 

Also, you are missing the real point here. This shows you who was being played, who was driving the story, where it came from (not just Russia), what it was designed to do and how you should now look at every single element of the story through a new perspective. If that's not immediately obvious, it should be. Of course there was wrong doing, no one denies that. 

This story was never meant for the MSM, it was designed to live on social media, the people behind the propaganda didnt care about whether the message cut through the rational and accountable journalism of CNN, the BBC and others. This was designed to play through Facebook, blogs, twitter, where rhetoric and aspersion are reinforced through opinion. And RT :lol: 

IBTimes. :lol:

The TT Neo-Lib, ex-Blairite, Neo-Imperial apologists hit back!

Someone said summink might have happened somewhere.

You were the one being played. They targeted you and those like you. This was a strategy and it worked. 

Fair enough Chez, I can see that argument. Russian meddling is particularly distasteful and in fairness, there is evidence to suggest that these leaks made the difference.

With that said, I don't think it explains away the whole issue. I expected Trump to lose, but I thought we'd be facing something worse in 4 years time given how things are heading - Clinton winning was not going to make this problem go away.

Ah, you're confusing the past with the present. Unless you think we're on the cusp of doing really well out of what is happening now? I said it was failing us.

The world is not coming to an end. We should not be stockpiling food and water. There will be no revolution to be televised.

The world is not coming to an end. We should not be stockpiling food and water. There will be no revolution to be televised.

Well now you're just taking it to extremes. We can only use the word 'fail' in apocalyptic scenarios?