How does it feel?

Barotelli

Guest Gordon McKeag
to be so far behind your mighty red and white rivals, sunderland sign ghanian rock mensah, newcastle sign old slow retarded campbell HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAVENT GOT A POT TO PISS IN EITHER NAH NAH NAH NAH

136947_c9366f27.jpg

Oaah Kayah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
My mate climbed up to that clock once. Student-tastic.

You wouldn't need to be spiderman to dee that though its only 15 feet.

My mate climbed up to that clock once. Student-tastic.

You wouldn't need to be spiderman to dee that though its only 15 feet.

Scaled the lampost next to it, grabbed the awning and hoisted himself up. The stuff you'll do when you're pissed. Especially in Sunderland.

that picture bring back just how big a dump sunderland is. i went to a funeral just outside the centre there a few years back. arrived a bit early, so suggested to my mate we grab a starbucks or something to kill a bit of time. ended up up walking for about 20 minutes. finally found a cafe and all they had was builder's tea, nescafe or warm pop (no ice). it was like walking back in time.

it must be pretty horrible for the lads growing up in sunderland when they can see a lush city just up the road.

Edited by Dr Gloom

to be so far behind your mighty red and white rivals, sunderland sign ghanian rock mensah, newcastle sign old slow retarded campbell HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAVENT GOT A POT TO PISS IN EITHER NAH NAH NAH NAH

136947_c9366f27.jpg

Oaah Kayah

How recent is that photo? It looks like the 80's to me.

Guest Gordon McKeag

136947_c9366f27.jpg

Oaah Kayah

Course its a recent photo oh dear. Look at the Stagecoach buses they've only been like that about five year.

136947_c9366f27.jpg

Oaah Kayah

Course its a recent photo oh dear. Look at the Stagecoach buses they've only been like that about five year.

Oh Jesus, the land the 90's forgot.

Guest Gordon McKeag

136948_642fa3e6.jpg

For those of you who haven't been to "Soonlun", you have to realise what this street is.

This street is Wearside's Champs Elysee, it's Leidsesplein, it's Brandenburg Gate, it's Grey Street, it's Regent Street. Fawcett Street, of "Foowuhsut Str-ea-t" to the locals. Tiny little reasons why mackems should not even thinking about anything connected with Newcastle.

I mean 4fs imagine a Wilkinson's on Grey Street.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

136948_642fa3e6.jpg

For those of you who haven't been to "Soonlun", you have to realise what this street is.

This street is Wearside's Champs Elysee, it's Leidsesplein, it's Brandenburg Gate, it's Grey Street, it's Regent Street. Fawcett Street, of "Foowuhsut Str-ea-t" to the locals. Tiny little reasons why mackems should not even thinking about anything connected with Newcastle.

I mean 4fs imagine a Wilkinson's on Grey Street.

I keep staring at that picture and expecting to see a giant hedgehog pop up and say "Dinsdale!" :unsure:

136947_c9366f27.jpg

Oaah Kayah

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...,29.5,,0,-16.56

:unsure:

Edited by Happy Face

'Slow old retarded' Sol Campbell who Sunderland (and Arsenal) wanted. And he's crowing about signing Mensah who has an injury record to rival Ledley King!

i never wanted him, he cme frm notts county lmao and wenger is clueless, when mensah plys he is a rock

Guest Gordon McKeag
'Slow old retarded' Sol Campbell who Sunderland (and Arsenal) wanted. And he's crowing about signing Mensah who has an injury record to rival Ledley King!

i never wanted him, he cme frm notts county lmao and wenger is clueless, when mensah plys he is a rock

He's nee Mick Buxton like to be fair.

You hit the nail on the head.. when Mensah plays - he's made of fucking glass man! :unsure:

As for your observations on Wenger - twice double winner and only manager to go a whole season in the English top flight unbeaten. Righto - totally clueless. :lol:

The glue bottle is missing you man!

This is hilarious. This prat is rattling us for our signings, yet they've just take Titus Bumble??

Sol Campbell - x-England CB, at Arsenal last season.

Titus Bumble - F#CK UP of a CB

How does it feel you sad mackem b#stard to have a taste of our leftovers? huh? haha dickhead.

Am sure Mackems had a laugh at us when Titus was making mistake after mistake for us. Know who's got the last laugh

This is hilarious. This prat is rattling us for our signings, yet they've just take Titus Bumble??

Sol Campbell - x-England CB, at Arsenal last season.

Titus Bumble - F#CK UP of a CB

How does it feel you sad mackem b#stard to have a taste of our leftovers? huh? haha dickhead.

Am sure Mackems had a laugh at us when Titus was making mistake after mistake for us. Know who's got the last laugh

As has been said previously, both are good signings considering the low fees. Difference is, we don't find the need to infiltrate the SMB to ridicule them. And Bramble is our former player - what is Campbell to them?

Sol Campbell - x- notts county

Titus Bramble - 2 years in a row wigans player of the year, not sayin i wnted bruce to sign him but he'll do 4 a reserve

added to that the loan of john mensah n we are flyin...

Titus Bramble - 2 years in a row wigans player of the year, not sayin i wnted bruce to sign him but he'll do 4 a reserve

I'm sorry but who the fuck is john mensah :)

I'm sorry but who the fuck is john mensah :)

isnt he the idiot who did the one-step run up on the penalty for ghana against uruguay and as a result had his shot saved?