Everton - Newcastle

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blatently missing Owen :lol:

61570[/snapback]

True, but Owen was always going to be injured for large parts of the season. Luque will be a major asset once he's played a few matches, but it's a very sad indictment of this manager that we're playing like relegation candidates even without these two. I'm sick of him.

EDIT - Can't spell.

Edited by Bombadil

And I have to say I couldn't care less about Wednesday, the League is all that counts at the moment. The likes of Emre, Luque, Parker and Owen will not be here next season if we're still in 13th place in May.

Edited by Bombadil

And I have to say I couldn't care less about Wednesday, the League is all that counts at the moment. The likes of Emre, Luque, Parker and Owen will not be here next season if we're still in 13th place in May.

61581[/snapback]

But on the plus side neither will Souness.

61581[/snapback]

The way we're playing at the minute, we won't need to worry about the league cup after Wednesday night anyway.

Can't believe how passionless we played after going 1-0 down, there was no sense of urgency at all and a complete lack of drive all round.

Crap tbh.

Where was the co-ordination and organisation?

It's against teams like Everton where our 'just buy good players and put them out on the pitch' philosophy falls to pieces.

All they had to do today was stay tight and pressurise us, we would do the rest for them. They didn't even have to play particularly well.

Well that was absolutely shit!

Goal bound effort by Ameobi stopped by a McFadden hand, what luck.

We had a few decent chances but couldnt put the ball in the net. Why dont we build up our attacks instead of going on an all out break to score. Why not pass the ball around and play it around the 18 yard box until something comes available?

Scott Parker is great, never say die attitude and goes in hard. Does feign injury or anything compared to Arteta. I think he got hit but something from the crowd when he and Parker came to blows. Funnily enough if that is true all the Newcastle supporters were down the other end of the pitch.

Ramage did well considering he is the youngest of the back 4 yet looked the more solid.... Bramble did better then last week but im sick of his blast the ball up forward by passing the midfield routine. Get it out of defence for sure but the long balls from Bramble are boring as we just lose it immediately.

Shay Given, best keeper in the EPL and you gotta feel sorry for him. Wont win nothing at Newcastle unfortunately (i hope im wrong) but i wouldnt be surprised if he has had enough and moves on.

Luque looked lively coming on after a couple of months off. Hopefully the more game time and the geling with Shearer and the rest can help. He should of played the ball back for Shearer to strike towards the end but i think he only had the eye for goal.

Cahill is a piece of shit, someone should just hit him. Complains and moans after Babayaro was the first one hit in the face from his stray fist. Yet when Babayaro touches him he goes on an absolute whinge. Then even pushing Simon Davis away after he tried to pull Cahill back to calm him down.

Any team would rub their hands at the prospect of facing a forward line of Shearer and Ameobi.

61587[/snapback]

Agreed, they were totally inefective, Shola had yet another shocker in my opinion, and Shearer is looking as if he's stayed on a season too long.

Lets hope that Rangers come in for Souness, they got beat by Hibs today, please please let it happen !!!

61611[/snapback]

You never know, he'll probably say he's happy here as winning the Premiership is more of an honour than the Scottish Premier.

That was an utter disgrace, it's blatently obvious we won't get into Europe with Souness in charge. I mean Everton ffs!

And of course, Souness has the perfect excuse with the penalty miss. Seriously to the pro-Souness crowd, how do justify this performance?