Everton - Newcastle

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

That was an utter disgrace, it's blatently obvious we won't get into Europe with Souness in charge. I mean Everton ffs!

And of course, Souness has the perfect excuse with the penalty miss. Seriously to the pro-Souness crowd, how do justify this performance?

61614[/snapback]

You can't its inexcusable.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an utter disgrace, it's blatently obvious we won't get into Europe with Souness in charge. I mean Everton ffs!

And of course, Souness has the perfect excuse with the penalty miss. Seriously to the pro-Souness crowd, how do justify this performance?

61614[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is 'Pro-Souness' anymore. Even those of us who were willing to give him time (which is not the same thing as being pro-Souness) have reached the end of our tethers.

61614[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is 'Pro-Souness' anymore. Even those of us who were willing to give him time (which is not the same thing as being pro-Souness) have reached the end of our tethers.

61627[/snapback]

If you were pro-Souness, then surely it meant you thought he would succeed ?

Anyway, I'm just getting more and more tired of him all the time. I just can't wait until he's gone. The few wins when Owens goals saved us are just a blip, there will be a few more of those to come, but he's on borrowed time now.

61614[/snapback]

61627[/snapback]

Anyway, I'm just getting more and more tired of him all the time. I just can't wait until he's gone. The few wins when Owens goals saved us are just a blip, there will be a few more of those to come, but he's on borrowed time now.

61629[/snapback]

Exactly, he has these mini-successful periods, but they are inevitably followed by longer and worse slumps. Anybody with any nouse at all can tell there is fundamentally something wrong with NUFC under Souness, despite our good-on-paper-players.

Can I ask a genuine question? When was the last time we had a really good league performance? Have we actually had one under Souness? No, I don't think we have. We have wasted 2 years with this incompetent fool, and yes, that pisses me right off. :lol:

No Basil Fawlty antics needed.

61614[/snapback]

61627[/snapback]

61629[/snapback]

Exactly, he has these mini-successful periods, but they are inevitably followed by longer and worse slumps. Anybody with any nouse at all can tell there is fundamentally something wrong with NUFC under Souness, despite our good-on-paper-players.

Can I ask a genuine question? When was the last time we had a really good league performance? Have we actually had one under Souness? No, I don't think we have. We have wasted 2 years with this incompetent fool, and yes, that pisses me right off. :lol:

No Basil Fawlty antics needed.

61632[/snapback]

image002.jpg

No need to panic. Things will get better when Souness has 'his team' out.

Exactly. That was 'his team'.

As the words to the song go, 'And where do we go from here? Which is the way that's clear?'. (and if anyone can tell me which song that comes from they are an old fart -like me- and I will give them the lollie that I'm still owed).

At least Shola should have scored. Shearer demonstrated he's finished.

Luque and Owen up front tbh.

61603[/snapback]

Shearer should have scored when he was played through in the first half but Martyn forced him out wide.

61635[/snapback]

That was painful to watch. I wouldnt say Martyn forced him out wide it was more like Shearer shifted the ball but his body couldnt quite match what his mind was trying to do and he was about half as quick as he needed to be.

As the words to the song go, 'And where do we go from here? Which is the way that's clear?'. (and if anyone can tell me which song that comes from they are an old fart -like me- and I will give them the lollie that I'm still owed).

61641[/snapback]

Is it Love Plus One by Haircut 100?

:lol:

61641[/snapback]

61645[/snapback]

I don't know who deserves the bigger slap. Souness or you, for that attempt! :lol:

61641[/snapback]

61645[/snapback]

I don't know who deserves the bigger slap. Souness or you, for that attempt! :icon_lol:

61647[/snapback]

;)

Love Plus One definitely contains the line "Where do we go from here?". :lol:

61641[/snapback]

61645[/snapback]

I don't know who deserves the bigger slap. Souness or you, for that attempt! :icon_lol:

61647[/snapback]

Ans Gemmill, thanks for the "thrashing the car" reminder - one of the highlights of comedy anywhere ever! ;)

And nothing like me....

Have to say I'm suprised at the negativity on this thread. We played just as shite against West Brom, Sunderland and Birmingham and people seemed quite pleased then (not me like, I was a negative cunt for saying we were shit just because we won).

If we'd won the penalty we deserved, it could have gone the other way. Would people have been singing our praises then?

Love Plus One definitely contains the line "Where do we go from here?". :lol:

61648[/snapback]

Now that you mention it you are correct, but it aint the song I was thinking of. It's a 70's song I'm remembering.

Anyway, 'Is it down to the lake I fear?'. :lol: Preferably with Souness in a sack with numerous rocks for company.

Have to say I'm suprised at the negativity on this thread.  We played just as shite against West Brom, Sunderland and Birmingham and people seemed quite pleased then (not me like, I was a negative cunt for saying we were shit just because we won).

If we'd won the penalty we deserved, it could have gone the other way.  Would people have been singing our praises then?

61653[/snapback]

At least Shola should have scored. Shearer demonstrated he's finished.

Luque and Owen up front tbh.

61603[/snapback]

Shearer should have scored when he was played through in the first half but Martyn forced him out wide.

61635[/snapback]

That was painful to watch. I wouldnt say Martyn forced him out wide it was more like Shearer shifted the ball but his body couldnt quite match what his mind was trying to do and he was about half as quick as he needed to be.

61644[/snapback]

I did get the feeling the Shearer of old would have buried it without thinking about it.

61641[/snapback]

Its David Essex Rock On!!!

Fuck I'm an anorak!! an old anorak!!!

61641[/snapback]

Its David Essex Rock On!!!

Fuck I'm an anorak!! an old anorak!!!

61804[/snapback]

Well done BigAl. Maybe the guy that owes me the lollie will contact you, but I wouldn't hold my breath! :lol:

With your, obvious, vast knowledge of all things important in life, me thinks you should post a bit more (apparently we are in need of more posters before we expire :lol: ).

Where you from and why you no post a bit more??

Theres no excuses for yesterdays performance, we're shit, simple as.

Fifty million pounds and not one step forward :lol:

61830[/snapback]

The FACT! is, I don't think one person can argue with that statement.

That being the case, Souness' time must surely end now? What is the point in keeping him on; so he can spend another astronomical amount on a player in Jan of the ilk of J.A.B that wont take the club another inch forward???

If things don't go well against Villa, the crowd have no alternative but to ask for him to be removed.

61830[/snapback]

That being the case, Souness' time must surely end now? What is the point in keeping him on; so he can spend another astronomical amount on a player in Jan of the ilk of J.A.B that wont take the club another inch forward???

If things don't go well against Villa, the crowd have no alternative but to ask for him to be removed.

61841[/snapback]

He won't be removed until the end of the season, and he'll work with Shearer in January to bring in the players Shearer wants to work with next season, I reckon.

61830[/snapback]

61841[/snapback]

He won't be removed until the end of the season, and he'll work with Shearer in January to bring in the players Shearer wants to work with next season, I reckon.

61847[/snapback]

You're probably right, although that doesn't mean it's the right decision by the club. But if results do continue as bad as this, and we slip down the table (despite having virtually our full team), then I can see him being booted out earlier.

It's fairly obvious that Shearer is already the man behind most our signings, he doesn't need any "help" from Souness.