Everton - Newcastle

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no excuses for yesterdays performance, we're shit, simple as.

Fifty million pounds and not one step forward :lol:

61830[/snapback]

The FACT! is, I don't think one person can argue with that statement.

That being the case, Souness' time must surely end now? What is the point in keeping him on; so he can spend another astronomical amount on a player in Jan of the ilk of J.A.B that wont take the club another inch forward???

If things don't go well against Villa, the crowd have no alternative but to ask for him to be removed.

61841[/snapback]

He won't be removed until the end of the season, and he'll work with Shearer in January to bring in the players Shearer wants to work with next season, I reckon.

61847[/snapback]

You're probably right, although that doesn't mean it's the right decision by the club. But if results do continue as bad as this, and we slip down the table (despite having virtually our full team), then I can see him being booted out earlier.

It's fairly obvious that Shearer is already the man behind most our signings, he doesn't need any "help" from Souness.

61851[/snapback]

I reckon Souness would only be sacked if relegation became a genuine possibility.

Portly Freddie will be shitting himself NOW that season ticket sales will nose-dive if things don't improve. Can we see things improving??? I doubt it. When we can't even compete and make things happen against bum teams like Pompey and Everton then we are just as bum as them.

£50m !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much more?????????????????

Portly Freddie will be shitting himself NOW that season ticket sales will nose-dive if things don't improve. Can we see things improving??? I doubt it. When we can't even compete and make things happen against bum teams like Pompey and Everton then we are just as bum as them.

61864[/snapback]

He thinks he's got an ace up his sleeve in Shearer man. He'll call the press conference and announce Shearer as the new boss, and sit there with that sluglike smile on his face assuming that we're all wetting ourselves at the prospect of a Geordie manager.

61864[/snapback]

He thinks he's got an ace up his sleeve in Shearer man. He'll call the press conference and announce Shearer as the new boss, and sit there with that sluglike smile on his face assuming that we're all wetting ourselves at the prospect of a Geordie manager.

61868[/snapback]

Gemmill, as the saying goes: you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. (summit like that :lol: )

The people aren't going to be fooled if Shearer is appointed as the next manager; they will just keep their money in their pocket and wait for things to happen imo, instead of splashing out more in hope that something will.

If Shearer is indeed Portly Freddie's 'ace up his sleeve' I think he has got it wrong big time.

61864[/snapback]

61868[/snapback]

Gemmill, as the saying goes: you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. (summit like that :lol: )

The people aren't going to be fooled if Shearer is appointed as the next manager; they will just keep their money in their pocket and wait for things to happen imo, instead of splashing out more in hope that something will.

If Shearer is indeed Portly Freddie's 'ace up his sleeve' I think he has got it wrong big time.

61875[/snapback]

You just watch mate. The majority of people will be swept along in a tide of optimism, firstly at the fact that Souness is gone, and secondly at the "new Messiah" in charge. We'll have the usual pack of numptys on SSN going "Aye, Sheara is ganna be a legend lyk. Wa ganna win the league" and the season ticket applications will pour in for "the new era". :lol:

61864[/snapback]

61868[/snapback]

61875[/snapback]

You just watch mate. The majority of people will be swept along in a tide of optimism, firstly at the fact that Souness is gone, and secondly at the "new Messiah" in charge. We'll have the usual pack of numptys on SSN going "Aye, Sheara is ganna be a legend lyk. Wa ganna win the league" and the season ticket applications will pour in for "the new era". :lol:

61878[/snapback]

Smoggeordie has to get house arrest then.

i really hope shearer isn't our new manager. i wouldn't mind him as number two to someone like hitzfeld or o'neil but it's far too soon for him to be thrown in at the deep end.

either way, if souness keeps these results and performances up he could be on his way out sooner rather than later. it's not good enough with the amount of money he's spent.