Newcastle United 2-2 PSV Eindhoven

The Mighty Hog

Audio commentary is only on .cock apparently

Harper, Perch, Colo, Williamson, Enrique, Nolan ©, Guthrie, R Taylor, Smith, Lovenkrands, Shola

Subs: Carroll, Xisco, Best, LuaLua, Krul, Vuckic, Ranger, Tavernier and Donaldson

£4 for the month, though I may as well. :suicide:

Are you becoming Big Mike's personal bitch or something? First the shirt and now this? :D

I haven't bought the shirt to be fair but probably will.

I think I will get the retro instead of the Puma home like.

I was talking abou the yellow one to be fair. While not current it's still representative of official club retail after the Keegan carry-on. Maybe I feel stronger about it but I still couldn't bear to give that fuckwit any of my hard-earned cash.

''Alan Smith, who of course got his first goal in pre season, in a match against Juventus''

It was Sampdoria like. :D

Only goal, they should say. How like him that his only goal's in a match that doesn't count.

2-0 down now.

I genuinely don't worry about results pre-season, more seeing something performance wise of what we can do, but you do want to avoid big defeats, and from the sounds of it on SSN we're being outplayed.

Mind you a midfield with Smith, Nolan and Raylor is going to be found out by any decent footballers, and whilst i think Guthrie is a good footballer, he isn't fast so thats a one paced midfield!