PREMIERSHIP PREDICTIONS

kockhead

Hi lads can you predict the premiership? Don't think I can't but heres me thoughts anyway.

1: Chelsea

2: Man City

3: Man Utd

4: Liverpool

5: Arsenal

6: Tottenham

7: Everton

8: Aston Villa

9: West Ham

10: Birmingham

11: Newcastle

12: Fulham

13: Blackburn

14: Wigan

15: Bolton

16: Sunderland

17: Blackpool

18: Stoke

19: West Brom

20: Wolves

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11: Fulham

12: Sunderland

14: Stoke

16: Wigan

17: Newcastle

18: West Brom

19: Wolves

20: Blackpool

Hi lads can you predict the premiership? Don't think I can't but heres me thoughts anyway.

11: Newcastle

12: Fulham

14: Wigan

16: Sunderland

17: Blackpool

18: Stoke

20: Wolves

there isn't a hope in hell of Blackpool staying up imo, worst squad to ever enter the PL

1: Man Utd

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17: Newcastle

18:

I'd guess at Blackpool, west brom and another to go down

Manu/Chelsea for the title as usual

Arse, citeh, pool and spurs fighting for CL

everton, villa and perhaps one surprise team going for europa

As for us, i'll wait and see who else we sign, and who else gets injured before kick off, but i'm actualyl not worried about relegation, just sadly you don't expect us to do much either.

1: Man Utd

2: Chelsea

3: Man City

4: Arsenal

5: Tottenham

6: Aston Villa

7: Liverpool

8: Everton

9: Sunderland

10: Fulham

11: Birmingham

12: Wigan

13: Stoke

14: Newcastle

15: West Ham

16: Bolton

17: Wolves

18: Blackburn

have a funny feeling about Arsenal this season, they really need a half decent keeper and to stay free of major injuries though. If Rooney doesn't perform to last season's standard then Man U are fucked, Chelsea will be there or thereabout one way or other, Man City I honestly have no idea where they might finish. Liverpool could still easily make the top 4 as much as everyone is writing them off and as much as I hope they don't.

Will not kid myself that I can do all 20 places but just to say..........

Nee surprises Blackpool simply must have a relegation place booked. Think they will be joined by Wigan who had horrendous defensive problems last season. After that well yes if things go wrong we could feature but I fancy us to spend the season in a relegation battle of varying degrees but ultimately to survive.

We are miles behind the PL big hitters but I think that blinds too many people. So is at least half the division.

Have half a feeling Wolves will go down with Wigan and Blackpool. Expect Stoke and Brum to do much worse this time around - just a hunch.

At the top Liverpool's hand has been stengthened by swapping Rafa for Roy and Joe Cole for Benayoun although I do think the latter is a decent player. The scousers though still have some big problems (relative to their aspirations) The CL and Europa places are between eight teams and extremely hard to call.

one thing I'm not going to miss about being in the championship was the lack of mongs from other clubs coming on this forum and posting utter spunk on the forum.

true, but we dont want to be going back there, and being wrongly labelled a small club just because were in the championship.

we get higher attendances down their than the likes of everton and villa anyway.

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Man City

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Spurs

7. Everton

8. Villa

9. Sunderland

10. Fulham

11. Blackburn

12. Birmingham

13. Newcastle

14. West Ham

15. Bolton

16. Stoke

17. Wolves

18. West Brom

19. Wigan

20. Blackpool

one thing I'm not going to miss about being in the championship was the lack of mongs from other clubs coming on this forum and posting utter spunk on the forum.

true, but we dont want to be going back there, and being wrongly labelled a small club just because were in the championship.

we get higher attendances down their than the likes of everton and villa anyway.

go away you scrote

go away you scrote

what?

go away you scrote

what?

If you're a NUFC fan I'm Joseph Yobo.

go away you scrote

what?

Nice to hoof..I mean meet you, Mr Yobo.

go away you scrote

what?

Well i guess it's good evening mr yobo