Rangers (a)

Colo's Curls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Well story is.... Missed out on chance to get tickets for this down to people not giving answers early enough, is it wise to buy home tickets and sit with the gers?? Or am I on to a hiding off the club/fans??

No you'll be fine they're deluded enough to think there are geordie Rangers fans what with them being such a massive, global phenonema. They always ask who do you support out of Rangers or Celtic? They can't comprehend the fact not one person cares. There are more Scottish Newcastle fans on here and NO, than Rangers or Celtic fans on Tyneside I'd lay money on that.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
So am right in thinking that's a " you'll be fine just say your a ranger" lol, will the club question at all when I order and pick em up or will they just think we are supporters from outside of scotland?

Can you not put a jock accent on?

So am right in thinking that's a " you'll be fine just say your a ranger" lol, will the club question at all when I order and pick em up or will they just think we are supporters from outside of scotland?

Nah not really like ha, I'll just get shit faced and they will understand, I'm right in thinking everyone in Scotland smells like special brew and piss?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Nah not really like ha, I'll just get shit faced and they will understand, I'm right in thinking everyone in Scotland smells like special brew and piss?

Half them look worse than what it must feel like to have ebola. The rest are pretty normal. Both their clubs have more charva's than any club you've ever seen.

Half them look worse than what it must feel like to have ebola. The rest are pretty normal. Both their clubs have more charva's than any club you've ever seen.

Even more than us :), I cringe at away games when I see little radgies dressed like something off green street, it's no wonder the country laughs at us most of the times :/

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Even more than us :), I cringe at away games when I see little radgies dressed like something off green street, it's no wonder the country laughs at us most of the times :/

Geordies genetically are the best looking people in the country. The ones that look shit, are generally the ones who abuse their bodies the worst. I seen something written that said geordies and Northumbrians are the tallest people in the British Isles, makes sense when you look at most geordies, we're all big cunts with square jaws, it's the Viking influence I think. Compare us to dumpy scousers for example.

Geordies genetically are the best looking people in the country. The ones that look shit, are generally the ones who abuse their bodies the worst. I seen something written that said geordies and Northumbrians are the tallest people in the British Isles, makes sense when you look at most geordies, we're all big cunts with square jaws, it's the Viking influence I think. Compare us to dumpy scousers for example.

You suggesting that tall=good looking.

Wacky's going to be livid.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

You get good looking umpa lumpa's like Robbie Williams, Wacky, or Billy Piper, but the point is tall is good. If you asked a 16 year old lass do you hope to get married to someone with the same body as Aaron Lennon or someone with the body of Andy Carroll what would they choose?

If you asked a 16 year old lass do you hope to get married to someone with the same body as Aaron Lennon or someone with the body of Andy Carroll what would they choose?

The one with the most money and the biggest cock?

Or they'd both spitroast her and film it for their footballing mates.

I however, am over the fucking moon!

Well story is.... Missed out on chance to get tickets for this down to people not giving answers early enough, is it wise to buy home tickets and sit with the gers?? Or am I on to a hiding off the club/fans??

I'm sitting in the home end and I think I'll be alright. Just as long as I remember not to wear that green & white hooped top and big crucifix.

I'm sitting in the home end and I think I'll be alright. Just as long as I remember not to wear that green & white hooped top and big crucifix.

You went in the stands closest to the Broomlen end or whatever?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Over 5000 toon fans good crack that like with it being on telly, loads in their end too. It's just a friendly but I'd really like to see us beat Rangers, I think we can as well.

Main stand, club level, on the half way line. Best seats in the hoose.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Main stand, club level, on the half way line. Best seats in the hoose.

Best Stand in the world imo.

Over 5000 toon fans good crack that like with it being on telly, loads in their end too. It's just a friendly but I'd really like to see us beat Rangers, I think we can as well.

We should paste them. They've sold their two best players, they've got injury problems and no new signings.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

We should paste them. They've sold their two best players, they've got injury problems and no new signings.

Their same players beat Blackburn 2-1 and Man City 3-2 though.

Love the reception by the way :razz: Weve not got that decent a team at the moment though should be in good shape to complete 3 ina row by the end of the transfer window. Steve Davis is and allways was our best player and that was with him being played out of position out on the right, now he's in his preferred centre role we should see even more from him. So although top players Boyd and Thomson, they weren't our best. We still have boughie aswel who is arguably a bigger asset to the previous two. Don't think there will be much of a crowd for this game either so feel free to take our tickets :icon_lol: Your in for a suprise if you think youll paste us haha :D