Rangers (a)

Colo's Curls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to remind yous what sort of people some of their fans (not all) are. Read on from Page 3.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...51433&st=50

:D I don't know who is embarassing themselves more in that thread, you or them.

Show me something embarrassing I said in that thread.

It might be part of the UK officially but it's not part of Great Britain, it's a stain on our heritage imo

we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country??????

Though I think you've met your match in the deluded arrogance stakes.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Just to remind yous what sort of people some of their fans (not all) are. Read on from Page 3.

:D I don't know who is embarassing themselves more in that thread, you or them.

Show me something embarrassing I said in that thread.

It might be part of the UK officially but it's not part of Great Britain, it's a stain on our heritage imo

we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country??????

Though I think you've met your match in the deluded arrogance stakes.

What we did in Ireland (to some of my ancestors too) is a stain on our heritage. Why should we be concerned about Irish affairs ewerk. You tell me?

What we did in Ireland (to some of my ancestors too) is a stain on our heritage. Why should we be concerned about Irish affairs ewerk. You tell me?

Fair enough that what you did in Ireland is a stain on your heritage but the way you worded it was that N. Ireland itself is a stain on your heritage.

And given that the past and current problems are largely of English making then I believe that the UK government should be concerned about N. Irish affairs.

It's more the implication that England is the be all and end all in the entire world that is ridiculous.

Love the reception by the way :razz: Weve not got that decent a team at the moment though should be in good shape to complete 3 ina row by the end of the transfer window. Steve Davis is and allways was our best player and that was with him being played out of position out on the right, now he's in his preferred centre role we should see even more from him. So although top players Boyd and Thomson, they weren't our best. We still have boughie aswel who is arguably a bigger asset to the previous two. Don't think there will be much of a crowd for this game either so feel free to take our tickets :icon_lol: Your in for a suprise if you think youll paste us haha :D

You won your Championship, we won ours. They're about on the same level, although a few teams in your league would struggle in League 1.

It speaks volumes that your two star players would rather play in a footballing backwater, for a mid-table Championship team, managed by the man who used to be the boss of their arch-enemies.

Love the reception by the way :razz: Weve not got that decent a team at the moment though should be in good shape to complete 3 ina row by the end of the transfer window. Steve Davis is and allways was our best player and that was with him being played out of position out on the right, now he's in his preferred centre role we should see even more from him. So although top players Boyd and Thomson, they weren't our best. We still have boughie aswel who is arguably a bigger asset to the previous two. Don't think there will be much of a crowd for this game either so feel free to take our tickets :icon_lol: Your in for a suprise if you think youll paste us haha :D

You won your Championship, we won ours. They're about on the same level, although a few teams in your league would struggle in League 1.

It speaks volumes that your two star players would rather play in a footballing backwater, for a mid-table Championship team, managed by the man who used to be the boss of their arch-enemies.

Actually Thomson left because we couldnt promise him a new contract like we cant promise anyone due to our financial position and unfortunatley thomson has had the same career threatening injury twice already, so it was perfectly understandable he needed a lengthy contract. In Boyds mind he had done everything he ever wanted to at Rangers and seen promotion Middlesborough as his preferred route to the prem other than 2 previous offers from Birmingham accepted by Rangers and then refused by Boyd. Thomson could also have been in the premiership when West Brom came calling.

It speaks no volumes. Danny Wilson wouldn't of got a first team game this year with us, with Boughie, Weir and Webster ahead of him in the pecking order and yet Liverpool signed him in a deal possibly worth £5 million.

Strachan yes is a ginger chunt but hes Scottish too and was never accepted by RA shellic, so I dont think the fact Strachan used to manage celtic ever bothered them or any Rangers fan really, first Ive heard it mentioned to be honest aswel. At least there working for a guy they already know.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Funny you say that because you have been highlighted as 'some of those people(not all)' from this site on a rangers forum :razz::icon_lol:

What one? Swallow swallow.

It never done the worlds most succesful club any harm mixing football and religion.

Fucking hell :D

You know what makes me laugh, if you slag them off, it's all "iss cunt is a taigy basturt, FTP ya fenian prick", they don't comprehend or understand the fact many others aside from Celtic fans find them to be total mugs as well. Never done this club any harm :D it's almost an admittance they'd be even more mickey mouse without the apartheid history which garnered a presbyterian support on both sides of the Irish Sea. Despicable club(s) who attract the worst type of vitriol possible, the sort which caused mass murder in places like the Balkans in the very recent past. I think this cunt sums them up.

article-1249209-02C376E40000044D-368_233x416.jpg

A thick charva who won the lottery and squandered it all, who invited Johnny Mad Dog Adair to his house to give him £10k for being his mate, despite never meeting him.

The worst type of Rangers fan is your Northern Irish one, they all support the club because of political motivation, you wouldn't mind if it was in their own town oh dear. Scruffy tramps, I don't want them down here again personally.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Wonder if he's any relation to Andy? They both look like they could do with a good wash.

He's from Norwich. You know what, you shouldn't if you class yourself as a good human being look down your noses at others, but it's hard not to with these, I mean it goes right to the top, so called intelligent businessmen even deep ingrained in bigotry. One of the Rangers directors was forced to resign because he was caught singing the Sash with his top off on a camcorder mid 90s iirc. To be fair the Chairman, Murray I forget his surname, seems to have tried to clean it up, the real reason Big Dunc left Rangers was because there was a gathering at some posh place in Glasgow (aye they exist) for both sets of Old Firm players. It wasn't long after Mowbray's wife had died, Ferguson grabbed the mic and went "See when they picked up Tony's wifes coffin, that's the only thing they'll be lifting this season". Scum, apparently they both got sent off in the weeks leading up to that for Ferguson winding him up about her on the pitch too. Utter scum, and he sums them up for me.

why do you have 144 posts on a rangers forum?

Mainly slagging Rangers off and their fans.

So basically doing what most spackerjack fans from other clubs do on this forum until they walk in to a barrage of cunts from you?

Total lack of self-awareness tbh

Guest Tuco Ramirez
why do you have 144 posts on a rangers forum?

Mainly slagging Rangers off and their fans.

So basically doing what most spackerjack fans from other clubs do on this forum until they walk in to a barrage of cunts from you?

Total lack of self-awareness tbh

Aye but I have good points to make.

As hard as it (possibly) is to understand for outsiders, 90% of Rangers/Celtic stuff is in jest and the same percentage will have a best mate who is one of the opposite. Not many people are actually genuinely offended by the terms for each other banded about but the way people who arn't from Scotland or do not support or take interest in the two can give the impression they believe it to be like american black v whites haha :D

I often spit religious slurs and stab my mates after the football... y'know, for a laugh.

p.s. "Worlds most successful club?" You'd be mid-table in the Premier League for a season or two, then any half-decent players will fuck off now they're not winning anything, or getting into Eruope and you'd sink like a stone.

What is it with the summer holidays and the numpty quota? There should be an entrance exam for this place. :D

I often spit religious slurs and stab my mates after the football... y'know, for a laugh.

p.s. "Worlds most successful club?" You'd be mid-table in the Premier League for a season or two, then any half-decent players will fuck off now they're not winning anything, or getting into Eruope and you'd sink like a stone.

What is it with the summer holidays and the numpty quota? There should be an entrance exam for this place. :D

Haha thats what i mean :icon_lol: the large majority of Rangers/Celtic fans arn't even religous :razz: Nearly all of us don't care anymore, the bigotry is dying <_<

The sig got the reaction got what it intended it seems so why rise to it? While answering that go and look for a team with more tropies possibly? That may be, could also win it after a good while but we will never know, will we? so who cares :D One thing is for sure in the prem we would not sink like a stone, calm yourself and dont be so bitter.

Edited by Ferguson_6

Not sure if been posted but owel here it is...

Rangers Supporters Trust and Newcastle United Trust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend sees a series of events to tie in with the game against Newcastle United this coming Saturday.

SUPPORTERS MATCH

This weekend will see the Trusts play one another at football, jointly welcome a group of Royal Marines to Ibrox and have a NUST Board member describe their experiences at a meeting on Sunday.

The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) has accepted an invitation from the Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) to join them in a members football kick-about of our own at the Ibrox Complex prior to the friendly match on August 7th followed by hospitality in the Wee Rangers Club. The supporters match kicks off at 9am. The “big” Rangers/NUFC game is a 1pm kick off.

The Training complex is situated adjacent to the main stand at Ibrox and the Wee Rangers Club can be located just next to the stadium at the end given over to away supporters and in the words of RST "is a fantastic venue for pre and post match drinks, they serve food and kids are welcome and downstairs they have a Rangers /party DJ on entertaining the crowds".

The game is kindly sponsored by The Captain’s Armband memorabilia shop at 261 High Street, Glasgow - www.thecaptainsarmband.com

ROYAL MARINES TO BE GUEST OF THE TRUST

20 Royal Marines from 45 Commando will be guests of the Trust in the Wee Rangers Club before and after the match.

Learning of the visit Rangers Football Club stepped in and has made available 20 free tickets for the troops from the True Colours scheme.

The lads - including a contingent of Geordies! - will be housed in the Broomloan Road stand for the game.

NEWCASTLE TRUST MEETING IN GLASGOW

On Sunday morning Steve Hastie from NUST will address a meeting in the Wee Rangers Club at 11am before heading down the road.

Steve will explain the background to the formation of NUST, how it operates and how it has managed to sign up 33,000 members on the net. Like Rangers, Newcastle have a major shareholder willing to sell but unable to move on ownership so there are a lot of lessons Bears can learn from the Geordies.

Admittance is free and open to all interested Rangers and Newcastle fans whether they are signed-up Trust members or not.

Funny you say that because you have been highlighted as 'some of those people(not all)' from this site on a rangers forum :razz::icon_lol:

It never done the worlds most succesful club any harm mixing football and religion.

You know what makes me laugh, if you slag them off, it's all "iss cunt is a taigy basturt, FTP ya fenian prick", they don't comprehend or understand the fact many others aside from Celtic fans find them to be total mugs as well. Never done this club any harm :D it's almost an admittance they'd be even more mickey mouse without the apartheid history which garnered a presbyterian support on both sides of the Irish Sea. Despicable club(s) who attract the worst type of vitriol possible, the sort which caused mass murder in places like the Balkans in the very recent past. I think this cunt sums them up.

A thick charva who won the lottery and squandered it all, who invited Johnny Mad Dog Adair to his house to give him £10k for being his mate, despite never meeting him.

The worst type of Rangers fan is your Northern Irish one, they all support the club because of political motivation, you wouldn't mind if it was in their own town oh dear. Scruffy tramps, I don't want them down here again personally.

Not all, Stevie, not all. <_<

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Not all, Stevie, not all. <_<

Why would you support Rangers if you were from Ulster other than the pathetic blues brothers thing with LINFIELD, a clubs who's support was largely UDA and UFF.

Funny you say that because you have been highlighted as 'some of those people(not all)' from this site on a rangers forum :icon_lol::D

Fucking hell <_<

Not all, Stevie, not all. :D

Why would you support Rangers if you were from Ulster other than the pathetic blues brothers thing with LINFIELD, a clubs who's support was largely UDA and UFF.

Well, my late Grandfather was a Rangers fan and a nicer man you couldn't meet. As far as I'm aware, he wasn't kicking in Catholics doors and shooting them, and his Ulster team were Glentoran, I doubt he'd ever had heard the term, 'Blues Brothers'. My cousin is a good lad, but can't make up his mind whether he supports Rangers or Liverpool, (he's another 'Glens' man). I will say one thing about Northern Irish football supporters in general, they tend to be lead by the media in their views and are hard to take seriously when talking about football because of this. My aunt re-married a bloke who somehow supported NUFC! (this was in the eighties when no fucker over there supported us), his views about NUFC were very strange, he didn't like David Kelly or a few other good players we've had, he didn't mind Sunderland but loathed Man U. Like I say, hard to take serious when talking about football but definitely no charva! :razz:

Not all, Stevie, not all. :icon_lol:

Its actually argued were more linked to the Glens than Linfield. I don't really no the proper story of how the support started from Ireland because it doesn't bother me but id believe it will have came about when the potato famine struck and they came over to Scotland. Rangers being the predominantly prodestant team will have been adopted by the prods from Ireland and Catholics Celtic, which then means with Irelands troubles with prodestant UVF/UDA or what have you and catholic IRA got mixed in with it, but thats just my rough perception cause its of no interest.

Irish Rangers/Celtic fans are for sure not the worst type <_< infact can be as passionate as any normal die hard with lots of Supporters Clubs travelling weekly for both sides, not sure of the exact number but its not a small number for sure. Can't see why the dedication can be questioned coming to watch the dross on offer never mind by Rangers and Celtic but the teams we play against aswel :D.

Are you Scottish or stayed in Scotland? you seem more clued up than most but not that much either.