Movie Quote Quiz

Gemmill

ANYWAY;

Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!

the fucking hangover you tool.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWAY;

Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!

the fucking hangover you tool.

:D

Either name it was released under is ok:
That there is Cundalini... and Cundalini wants his hand back!

Mad Max isn't it?

Wasn't aware the first film had 2 names. The second one was called Mad Max II/Road Warrior I believe.

Yes it was Mad Max and my bad it was mad max 2 that was released as the road warrior.

Edited by sammynb

Mad Max isn't it?

Wasn't aware the first film had 2 names. The second one was called Mad Max II/Road Warrior I believe.

Yes it was Mad Max and my bad it was mad max 2 that was released as the road warrior.

Don't know the other quote I'm afraid, though I guess as I guessed right it's my turn to set one.

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?" "

Oh, and btw, everybody should feel free to ignore Kevin and his blatant disregard for the structure of the game.

Mad Max isn't it?

Don't know the other quote I'm afraid, though I guess as I guessed right it's my turn to set one.

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?" "

Oh, and btw, everybody should feel free to ignore Kevin and his blatant disregard for the structure of the game.

Grosse Pointe Blank?

Mad Max isn't it?

Grosse Pointe Blank?

youve got it

Evil dead?

Really, REALLY close, but not quite...

EDIT: I'm heading home for the evening and probably won't be back on for awhile. Whoever guesses correctly, feel free to carry on without my approval. Don't want to hold the game up!

Edited by Cid_MCDP

Since Kevin has flounced off after being caught" on the google",anyone object to this as the next one?

"I think you should strangle it quickly before it starts trying to make friends with us. "

Army of Darkness?

blatant googleage, he is right though

No it's not. I've seen the movie plenty of times. I think if you look back in the movie thread you'll see me reviewing it.

Since Kevin has flounced off after being caught" on the google",anyone object to this as the next one?

"I think you should strangle it quickly before it starts trying to make friends with us. "

Withnail and I :D

(think i'll throw it on now)

cwrecked.

:razz:

Its full of classic quotes, one of my favourite movies

Seeing as Andrew has fucked off I'll have a go.

"Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors in the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money. "

It's an easy one but I like it.

Seeing as Andrew has fucked off I'll have a go.

"Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors in the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money. "

It's an easy one but I like it.

Big Marlon in " On The Waterfront"

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

My father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “WHY SO SERIOUS!?”. He comes at me with the knife “why so serious!?” Sticks the blade in my mouth "lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand….. why sooooo serrrious?

In a similar vein..... ish

"I'm gonna open his hole like this. Please excuse my French. I'm gonna make him suffer. I'm gonna make his mother wish she never had him - make him into dog meat... He's a nice, a nice kid. He's a pretty kid, too. I mean I don't know, I gotta problem if I should fuck him or fight him. "