It's a disease...

Matty

Regardless of how pissed off I was when the final whistle went today, after calming down and having a drink, I was already looking forward to going to Wigan on Wednesday...

You would think something that makes you so mad, frustrated and cost you money would surely not be a good thing to continue... but I just cannot help it.

Maybe it's just knowing that one day, maybe, something good will come of it all and the journey along the way will then seem worthwile...

Yes, we were mainly shite today, but we know that with a bit more luck the result could have went our way... we can play better and hopefully we will on Wednesday!

:lol:

Contrary to the impression I might give, but I am absolutely devasteted whenever Newcastle loses. The only small consolation I always get is that I think that at some stage the board has to realise that they made a big, big mistake when giving the job to the most important person at the club...

I think todays feelings are those we have to suffer until the end of the season.

Regardless of how pissed off I was when the final whistle went today, after calming down and having a drink, I was already looking forward to going to Wigan on Wednesday...

You would think something that makes you so mad, frustrated and cost you money would surely not be a good thing to continue... but I just cannot help it.

Maybe it's just knowing that one day, maybe, something good will come of it all and the journey along the way will then seem worthwile...

Yes, we were mainly shite today, but we know that with a bit more luck the result could have went our way... we can play better and hopefully we will on Wednesday!

:lol:

61692[/snapback]

Hereford 1973 I had the same thoughts, hopefully your wait won't be as long as mine

Since the Marseille semi for some reason, NUFC has managed to inject a sense of "expect the worst, and you wont be let down"

i rarely feel angry nowadays when we lose  :lol:

61693[/snapback]

That is exactly how I feel about our team at the moment. It means I can be pleasantly surprised (:lol:) when we win!

Since the Marseille semi for some reason, NUFC has managed to inject a sense of "expect the worst, and you wont be let down"

i rarely feel angry nowadays when we lose  :lol:

61693[/snapback]

That is exactly how I feel about our team at the moment. It means I can be pleasantly surprised (:lol:) when we win!

61772[/snapback]

Me too. The more I think about it the more I realise I don't 'enjoy' watching matches: if we go a goal up early I want the match to finish there and then, I'm counting the minutes. I can't relax until we have a two (or preferably three) goal lead; If we go a goal down I can never imagine us coming back to win, the best scenario I can imagine under such circumstances is scraping a draw.