top of my christmas list

spongebob toonpants

Xbox 360 tbh... but only the premium package, the standard is.. not really worth it.

failing that I just want something unique and inspiring.

so it'll be money, socks and a couple of CD tokens again then...

Spongebob.

Why dont just join a league and do online racing? Get yourself a wheel and a game and away you go! Endless choice of games to choose from such as RFactor, nascar, F1, touring cars, GT cars, you can join a league for it, race against each other and even design your own cars. Its quite serious business if you want it to be!

Edited by Toonraider

Is it boring not to want anything for Christmas? As long as the wife and kids are happy I don't have a wish to get anything really.

Must be me age! :lol:

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :lol:

Edited by snakehips

Is it boring not to want anything for Christmas? As long as the wife and kids are happy I don't have a wish to get anything really.

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

Nah, it's not boring to not want anything for Chrsitmas - I never know what I want really. My mam starts asking me what she can buy for me around October and I still never manage to come up with anything by the time Christmas comes. My electric blanket was an early Christmas box though and a truly inspired decision! :lol:

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :lol:

61823[/snapback]

Might be age or the fact that you get what you want for yourself at any given point. I'm the same- give the pressies to the kids as I'm really not fussed for anything. Having said that... electric blanket Cath? Just bought myself this great 'foofy' down filled duvet. Heaven.. sheer unadulterated heaven.

My missus doesn't need anything to keep warm when I'm home!!! ;)

:lol::lol: btw, before you get the wrong impression of me being a total knob-heed :icon_lol:

Hehehe- don't really need to be kept warm here either... but the comically goofy expression on my geet big daft man here was priceless when he grabbed the duvet for a nap... funny seeing a 6'2" man turn into a big girl saying "Oh it's all warm and.... fluffy!" :lol::lol:

Hehehe- don't really need to be kept warm here either... but the comically goofy expression on my geet big daft man here was priceless when he grabbed the duvet for a nap... funny seeing a 6'2" man turn into a big girl saying "Oh it's all warm and.... fluffy!"  :icon_lol:  :lol:

61922[/snapback]

:lol::icon_lol: What a sap! ;)

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

Might be age or the fact that you get what you want for yourself at any given point. I'm the same- give the pressies to the kids as I'm really not fussed for anything. Having said that... electric blanket Cath? Just bought myself this great 'foofy' down filled duvet. Heaven.. sheer unadulterated heaven.

61916[/snapback]

Foofy. :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Dear Santy

I have been an exceptionally Toplass this year so please please please do not bring me a duvet filled with foof fluff.

A tall fella to snuggle into would be v.nice though :lol:

TL

XXX

Dear Santy

I have been an exceptionally Toplass this year so please please please do not bring me a duvet filled with foof fluff.

TL

XXX

61985[/snapback]

Peasepud has just creamed himself.

Dear Santy

TL

XXX

61985[/snapback]

Peasepud has just creamed himself.

61988[/snapback]

I thought he'd been to see a shrink about that? :lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

Goose feather-filled duvet and pillows purchased last weekend. Coupled with the electric blanket it's like sleeping in a bed of warm marshmallows. Lush. :lol:

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! ;)

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

Goose feather-filled duvet and pillows purchased last weekend. Coupled with the electric blanket it's like sleeping in a bed of warm marshmallows. Lush. :lol:

62131[/snapback]

But is it foofy? :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

I like to change the sheets when they get that moist.

Must be me age! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

Marshmallows aren't moist, you nutter. :lol: They're fluffy!

Must be me age! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

Marshmallows aren't moist, you nutter. :lol: They're fluffy!

62182[/snapback]

Unless they're covered in spunk.