Carrick, Ferdinand, Evra, Anderson, Obertan, Hargreaves, Rafael and Fabio

Kevin

The sad reality is that even a second-string ManUre side would have little trouble running rings around any 1st 11 we put out. :scratchchin:

I do believe you held us to a draw first game of the season not too long ago.....and If Leeds managed to beat us last year then who knows what might happen first day o the season

Glory hunter.

Twoddly. Your naivety and predictability never ceases to amaze me Kevin, think thats why i like you so much.

This may be difficult for you to digest for a young lad, but when I was growing up (in North Manchester in the 80's) MUFC had NO glory hunters. The glory hunters were following Loonypool in them days. It was a sad sad sight to see green "Candy" shirts on the school playing fields of Manchester.

Glory hunter.

Twoddly. Your naivety and predictability never ceases to amaze me Kevin, think thats why i like you so much.

This may be difficult for you to digest for a young lad, but when I was growing up (in North Manchester in the 80's) MUFC had NO glory hunters. The glory hunters were following Loonypool in them days. It was a sad sad sight to see green "Candy" shirts on the school playing fields of Manchester.

You did have glory hunters back then btw. Fair dos, not as many as Liverpool at the time, but you still had them.

home or away end?

monday nights shit for first game of the season, sky really need to fuck right off for this sort of thing, it benefits me being able to actually see the games but its a shitty trick to pull on those that could actually go on but for this kind of thing, its like last season putting plymouth on mmonday night, the longest journey in english football that seasons so they stick it midweek

home or away end?

monday nights shit for first game of the season, sky really need to fuck right off for this sort of thing, it benefits me being able to actually see the games but its a shitty trick to pull on those that could actually go on but for this kind of thing, its like last season putting plymouth on mmonday night, the longest journey in english football that seasons so they stick it midweek

I laugh whenever Sky advertise THE GRAND RETURN of Monday Night Football like anyone missed watching a shite game of football on a Monday night.

home or away end?

I laugh whenever Sky advertise THE GRAND RETURN of Monday Night Football like anyone missed watching a shite game of football on a Monday night.

That advert celebrating 20 years of Andy Gray pushing poker chips up and down the wings pisses me off no end.

home or away end?

Away allocation sold out as per usual.

The home end still being on general sale for the 1st game of the season is odd though.

Tickets still on general sale, according to my ST holding, ManUtd supporting mate!!!

Unheard of in about 15 years!

The MUST rebels were saying 10,000 season ticket holders have refused to renew season tickets, but they had been replaced by "members".... thus whilst season ticket holder numbers have stayed similar it has still had a 10,000 knock of effect, hence they're on general sale

home or away end?

That advert celebrating 20 years of Andy Gray pushing poker chips up and down the wings pisses me off no end.

The adverts about them bigging up Sky Sports News in HD pisses me off. I don't really care about a news channel in HD, especially if it's going to cost more money.

yes, going back to the original thread, you can scratch both Carrick and Fabio off the list.... leaving

- the "long term" sick out in Ferdinand and Hargreaves

- fringe players in Rafael, Obertan and Anderson.

... and I wouldn't be surprised if Evra made a sudden Carrick like recovery from whatever it is he reckons he has (stress?)