Who else are you following this season?

Deano

Anyone playing the Mackems. Plus Norwich as they are local to me. Living in the back of beyond like i do, everyone who follows a premiership side also 'looks out' for norwich's results.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Anyone playing the Mackems. Plus Norwich as they are local to me. Living in the back of beyond like i do, everyone who follows a premiership side also 'looks out' for norwich's results.

Bootiful

Newcastle Chelsea and Linfield

Is there some sort of connection between Rangers and Chelsea? My mate seems to think so though I've never heard of it.

Hooligan connection I believe. Probably not so much now like but they both love a bit of the old 'no surrender...' shite.

Not so much a hooligan connection as a loyalist one. In the late 80's Chelsea played Rangers in a friendly was a time when the NF and Combat 18 were heavily linked with Chelsea, and both organisations prime enemies were Ireland and the IRA so a bond was formed. They forged links with Rangers and Linfield, both sides have strong hardcore loyalist supports, and collectively they call themselves "Blues Brothers", most Chelsea I know play it right down now, and just think they're jock cunts, but if you take a stroll round Belfast you'll see as many Chelsea tops as any other team these days, was certainly the case when I was there in 2004.

There's a youtube of the Rangers v Chelsea friendly underneath the stands last year where both sets are singing British and loyalist songs, and No Surrender to the IRA.

CHELSEA_LOYAL.JPG

blues%20brothers%201.jpg

Same thing tbh :D

There's loads more Liverpool and Man Utd fans in Belfast than Chelsea though, I'd say. Perhaps it was an explosion (pardon the pun :D ) in plastic fans in 2004.

Edited by alex

Aberdeen and Dagenham & Redbridge. I've got a season ticket at Aberdeen because I like going to watch football, but if I've got the funds I try to get down to as many toon matches as I can. If there was a straight choice between the two, I'd always choose to watch Newcastle.

Southport

Bootle FC

Tranmere Rovers

Marine FC

AFC Liverpool

All merseyside teams except Everton

:rolleyes: Yeah! That'll show 'em!

:D dippers :D

Newcastle Chelsea and Linfield

Is there some sort of connection between Rangers and Chelsea? My mate seems to think so though I've never heard of it.

There is, yeah. They have a blue brothers concept going on. :lol:

Rangers (my local team and team I've always supported), aswell as Hamburg, Roma and Real Madrid. :)