Horse racing

kockhead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can people please keep comments related to the thread topic. If not I'll have them removed.

Cheers kophead thread boss

:D

removed? but then they won't be here anymore, and if they're not here any more you'll need to have a minutes silence, a memorial service and a collection!

Can people please keep comments related to the thread topic. If not I'll have them removed.

removed? but then they won't be here anymore, and if they're not here any more you'll need to have a minutes silence, a memorial service and a collection!

I started the thread so I'm the boss here mate. I have a big fan base on here so comments can be removed okay mate.

Kophead thread manager

tip for the 20:00 Aintree

Jog On Ya Cunt @ 5/4 favorite

No Aintree tonight

Edited by kockhead

I started the thread so I'm the boss here mate. I have a big fan base on here so comments can be removed okay mate.

Kophead thread manager

Sure you have sunshine. You're bigger than Jesus. Now pipedown before dolphins and bats started homing in on your ultrasonic screeching.

Any horse trainers use this forum? If so leave inside info below. Anyone with tips welcome as well. I need cash me bird hitting the credit cards.

Cheers kophead thread manager

There's a thing called a job you know..

Any horse trainers use this forum? If so leave inside info below. Anyone with tips welcome as well. I need cash me bird hitting the credit cards.

Cheers kophead thread manager

Anything more than a pre-paid debit card and you've stolen it.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Wall Pusher in the 3.05 at Hillsborough.

:D :D :rolleyes::huff: OOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

I've always said if I was rich enough to own a horse to run in the national I'd call it Bin Dipper. I would as well.

Sicko

I've always said if I was rich enough to own a horse to run in the national I'd call it Bin Dipper. I would as well

At least Liverpool got a world class race course Newcastle racecourse a dump mate. I wouldn't shit on the grass lad

Edited by kockhead

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Sicko

I've always said if I was rich enough to own a horse to run in the national I'd call it Bin Dipper. I would as well

At least Liverpool got a world class race course Newcastle racecourse a dump mate. I wouldn't shit on the grass lad

We have the richest 2 mile handicap on earth at Newcastle you total nob.

Sicko

ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING ME BOLLOCKS OFF YOU SILLY NOB. THE NORTHUMBERLAND PLATE LOL. BIGGEST TWO MILE HANDICAP IN THE WORLD. LOL LOL LOL. NEVER HEARD OF THE MELBOURNE CUP PLUS WELL MORE RACES BIGGER THAN THAT.

Edited by kockhead

No, you've got the world's most famous steeplechase which is the race, not the course.

Take Beechers, Canal Turn and the Chair out of the course and it's the same as any other 4 mile course with fences. The recent stands are impressive but pale into insignificance when compared to those at Epsom and Ascot.

But outside all of that it's slap-bang in that shitty suburb planted at the end of the M57/M58. Aintree - what a fucking hole!

Your comments about Newcastle's racecourse proves you've never been - one of the best in the country (and that's from someone who lives nowhere near it!).

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Sicko

ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING ME BOLLOCKS OFF YOU SILLY NOB. THE NORTHUMBERLAND PLATE LOL. BIGGEST TWO MILE HANDICAP IN THE WORLD. LOL LOL LOL. NEVER HEARD OF THE MELBOURNE CUP PLUS WELL MORE RACES BIGGER THAN THAT.

The prize money in the plate is bigger than any 2 mile race on earth that's a known fact you dole wallin scum.