Tough choices...

Isegrim

Come to England man. :icon_lol:

61735[/snapback]

I haven't heard from Eversheds yet...

61736[/snapback]

One of my friends from college works at the Newcastle office.. I'll get her to put in a good word. :lol:

61737[/snapback]

well Barcelona it is then, you've pissed on your chips with Eversheds now.

:lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Didsbury the gay capital of Europe?

62128[/snapback]

I heard that the sign for Canal street has been vandalised to form anal treet like. :lol:

62133[/snapback]

Now did you "hear" that, or did you see it with your own eyes whilst giving some little Chinaman a pocket rocket? :lol:

To be fair, it's a complete shithole.

62123[/snapback]

says the lad from Moss Side.

62125[/snapback]

It's not like I spend my time quaffing pimms in Moss Side......Manchester definitely has its shithole suburbs I agree (Longsight/Moss Side/Hulme) it's just at least Manchester's dodgy suburbs have the redeeming feature of being attached to a decent city. Unlike Nottingham.

What the fuck is actually in Nottingham anyways?

I'm subscribing to Gemmill's homo theory. Though he does have tendency to apply that to just about any argument at some point I have to concede.

62128[/snapback]

I heard that the sign for Canal street has been vandalised to form anal treet like. :lol:

62133[/snapback]

Canal Street is definitely NOT in Didsbury, you closet mince-bag!

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

It's not like I spend my time quaffing pimms in Moss Side......Manchester definitely has its shithole suburbs I agree (Longsight/Moss Side/Hulme) it's just at least Manchester's dodgy suburbs have the redeeming feature of being attached to a decent city. Unlike Nottingham.

I'm subscribing to Gemmill's homo theory. Though he does have tendency to apply that to just about any argument at some point I have to concede.

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

I'd rather live in Manchester than Nottingham, I have to say.

62128[/snapback]

62133[/snapback]

Canal Street is definitely NOT in Didsbury, you closet mince-bag!

62137[/snapback]

But only a short 'ride' away :lol:

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

62136[/snapback]

Makes you wonder what's in his head when he always twists topics to his homo theories... [/Freud]

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

Oi! Answer the question I posted above you fruit! Were you or were you not extracting the cream of sum yung guy when you spotted the Anal Treet sign? :lol:

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

Oi! Answer the question I posted above you fruit! Were you or were you not extracting the cream of sum yung guy when you spotted the Anal Treet sign? :lol:

62143[/snapback]

Never been there. My Didsbury ignorance is my alibi!

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

;)

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

Oi! Answer the question I posted above you fruit! Were you or were you not extracting the cream of sum yung guy when you spotted the Anal Treet sign? :icon_lol:

62143[/snapback]

Canal Street is however right next to China Town.

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

;)

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

Oi! Answer the question I posted above you fruit! Were you or were you not extracting the cream of sum yung guy when you spotted the Anal Treet sign? :icon_lol:

62143[/snapback]

62146[/snapback]

No further questions your honour. I rest my case.

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

;)

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

62143[/snapback]

62146[/snapback]

62148[/snapback]

Well it only proves that you have too much insider knowledge...

Isegrim, after being in England almost 12 months I'm pretty much cured of my Iwanttoworkinengland-itis. It's pretty much a shithole, the only good thing about it is the football and the fact that it's so much easier to travel to places seeing as it's not the arse end of the world. Only 9 weeks to go for me.

Isegrim, after being in England almost 12 months I'm pretty much cured of my Iwanttoworkinengland-itis. It's pretty much a shithole, the only good thing about it is the football and the fact that it's so much easier to travel to places seeing as it's not the arse end of the world. Only 9 weeks to go for me.

62152[/snapback]

Good riddance an all! :lol:

62152[/snapback]

Cheeky fucker! To be fair, if you pick Southampton to work in, you aren't giving yourself much of a chance to like the place. I've been and it's crap. Have you been to Rye and Hastings? They're crap too by the way.

62152[/snapback]

Good riddance an all! :lol:

62154[/snapback]

You'll miss that safe, warm feeling you have just knowing that I'm so close to you when I'm gone.

62123[/snapback]

62125[/snapback]

62136[/snapback]

He is obsessed like.

62140[/snapback]

Oi! Answer the question I posted above you fruit! Were you or were you not extracting the cream of sum yung guy when you spotted the Anal Treet sign? ;)

62143[/snapback]

62146[/snapback]

62148[/snapback]

Might have known you bastids would stick up for each other. :icon_lol:

Anyway, tomorrow you're going to have to do witthout my dazzling wit as I'm going on holiday to Tenerife for a week. That's Tenerife, not Gran Canaria notice.

Although I did go to Sitges last tear - possibly the gayest place known to man, with the exception of San Francisco!