Tough choices...

Isegrim

Well it only proves that you have too much insider knowledge...

62151[/snapback]

Not at all! I've just had it confirmed by a native. Renton is a KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL - no insider knowledge required to spot that!

62153[/snapback]

You fail to adress the actual point. Where do you know all this stuff about homosexuality and certain locations from?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isegrim, after being in England almost 12 months I'm pretty much cured of my Iwanttoworkinengland-itis. It's pretty much a shithole, the only good thing about it is the football and the fact that it's so much easier to travel to places seeing as it's not the arse end of the world. Only 9 weeks to go for me.

62152[/snapback]

Cheeky fucker! To be fair, if you pick Southampton to work in, you aren't giving yourself much of a chance to like the place. I've been and it's crap. Have you been to Rye and Hastings? They're crap too by the way.

62155[/snapback]

I picked Southampton to work in because they pay me much more than I'm worth. So I guess that's three good things about the country. :lol:

62151[/snapback]

Not at all! I've just had it confirmed by a native. Renton is a KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL - no insider knowledge required to spot that!

62153[/snapback]

You fail to adress the actual point. Where do you know all this stuff about homosexuality and certain locations from?

62158[/snapback]

Gemmil's sexual insecurity is so blatent! He just can't comprehend that I can go to a gay party or watch a gay band without actually being gay!

62151[/snapback]

62153[/snapback]

62158[/snapback]

Gemmil's sexual insecurity is so blatent! He just can't comprehend that I can go to a gay party or watch a gay band without actually being gay!

62160[/snapback]

I'm sure it's perfectly possible to do that! But it just so happens that you are a screamer! :lol: Chaaaaaase me!!! :lol:

south coast is full of wankers tbh, further north the colder the weather, the less poncy knobheads can stomach it and whine off complaining that it's cold when real men are having the last BBQ of the summer.

also the Southern pubs seemed to be inexplicably brimming with moaning aussies, complaining about the weather or the price of the beer.

Isegrim, after being in England almost 12 months I'm pretty much cured of my Iwanttoworkinengland-itis. It's pretty much a shithole, the only good thing about it is the football and the fact that it's so much easier to travel to places seeing as it's not the arse end of the world. Only 9 weeks to go for me.

62152[/snapback]

Cheeky fucker! To be fair, if you pick Southampton to work in, you aren't giving yourself much of a chance to like the place. I've been and it's crap. Have you been to Rye and Hastings? They're crap too by the way.

62155[/snapback]

I picked Southampton to work in because they pay me much more than I'm worth. So I guess that's three good things about the country. :lol:

62159[/snapback]

Have you saved enough yet to to be an Aussie peso millionaire? The lad that I knew from Melbourne reckoned he'd bought a really nice place over there for next to nowt. Is that the plan when you get back?

south coast is full of wankers tbh, further north the colder the weather, the less poncy knobheads can stomach it and whine off complaining that it's cold when real men are having the last BBQ of the summer.

also the Southern pubs seemed to be inexplicably brimming with moaning aussies, complaining about the weather or the price of the beer.

62162[/snapback]

Fuck me, that is a gay post. :lol:

62152[/snapback]

62155[/snapback]

62159[/snapback]

Have you saved enough yet to to be an Aussie peso millionaire? The lad that I knew from Melbourne reckoned he'd bought a really nice place over there for next to nowt. Is that the plan when you get back?

62163[/snapback]

Did he buy a kangaroo ranch with a dunny?

62152[/snapback]

62155[/snapback]

62159[/snapback]

62163[/snapback]

62166[/snapback]

What the fuck is a kangaroo ranch? :lol:

What was that thing wellsy called the bog? A turbobox or something? :icon_lol:

62152[/snapback]

62155[/snapback]

I picked Southampton to work in because they pay me much more than I'm worth. So I guess that's three good things about the country. :icon_lol:

62159[/snapback]

62163[/snapback]

62166[/snapback]

What the fuck is a kangaroo ranch? :lol:

What was that thing wellsy called the bog? A turbobox or something? ;)

62168[/snapback]

I think it was a thunderbox.

Australia sounds ace tbh! :lol:

What was that thing wellsy called the bog?  A turbobox or something?  :lol:

62168[/snapback]

It's a thunderbox. :icon_lol:

And that's the plan in terms of the money... after I spend a shitload on getting tickets to all of the Aussie group games at the World Cup, along with our second round, quarters, semis and final ticket too. :lol:

Australia sounds ace tbh!  :lol:

62169[/snapback]

That was it. Thunderbox. Fucking aussies man. :lol:

I'd love to go like. It's just the distance I can't be chewed with. The States I'm alright with but I just can't be fucked to sit on a plane that long. I'll have to wait til I can afford to go business. :icon_lol:

62169[/snapback]

I'd love to go like. It's just the distance I can't be chewed with. The States I'm alright with but I just can't be fucked to sit on a plane that long. I'll have to wait til I can afford to go business. :icon_lol:

62172[/snapback]

Same here. My boss has just come back from a conference in New Zealand that was only 6 days long! Couldn't do that like.

What was that thing wellsy called the bog?  A turbobox or something?  :icon_lol:

62168[/snapback]

It's a thunderbox. ;)

And that's the plan in terms of the money... after I spend a shitload on getting tickets to all of the Aussie group games at the World Cup, along with our second round, quarters, semis and final ticket too. :lol:

62171[/snapback]

Keep dreaming you little rippa! :lol:

Nice one on the money front though - I wish I was disciplined enough to do something like that. When I was over working in Chicago just a while back I was getting £35 a day on top of my normal pay just for not being at home - 6 months at £35 a day. I should have saved the fucker but I just blew the lot when I was over there. :icon_lol:

62169[/snapback]

62172[/snapback]

Same here. My boss has just come back from a conference in New Zealand that was only 6 days long! Couldn't do that like.

62173[/snapback]

Nah, fuck that. How long does it actually take to get there? I'm just assuming it must take forever without really having looked into it tbh.

62169[/snapback]

I'd love to go like. It's just the distance I can't be chewed with. The States I'm alright with but I just can't be fucked to sit on a plane that long. I'll have to wait til I can afford to go business. ;)

62172[/snapback]

62173[/snapback]

Nah, fuck that. How long does it actually take to get there? I'm just assuming it must take forever without really having looked into it tbh.

62175[/snapback]

I think she was on the plane for 36 hours non stop! :icon_lol:

Most people break the journey up in Singapore I think.

62169[/snapback]

62172[/snapback]

62173[/snapback]

62175[/snapback]

62176[/snapback]

Your boss is a woman? Defo a bender! :icon_lol:;)

I used to live in Singapore....I'm so well-travelled, windswept and interesting. :icon_lol:

36 hours is far too long to be travelling anywhere.

Another funny Aussie word by the way - spunk/spunky to describe someone you think is fit. WTF?!?

62169[/snapback]

62172[/snapback]

62173[/snapback]

62175[/snapback]

62176[/snapback]

Your boss is a woman? Defo a bender! :icon_lol:;)

I used to live in Singapore....I'm so well-travelled, windswept and interesting. :icon_lol:

36 hours is far too long to be travelling anywhere.

Another funny Aussie word by the way - spunk/spunky to describe someone you think is fit. WTF?!?

62178[/snapback]

A very attractive woman. :icon_lol:

I would say more but my WIFE might read this.

The flight is long, but it is NOT non-stop. Depending on who you fly will depend on where you stop, but Dubai (Emirates), Hong Kong (BA/Qantas), Singapore (BA/Qantas), Tokyo (BA/Qantas) or Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian) are the usual places. Either stop for a few hours or a night. My flights recently to Perth left Heathrow at midday on the Sunday arriving in Perth at 15.00 on the Monday, a total time of 20 hours. I had two and a half hours to kill in Singapore airport. A flight to Sydney or Melbourne will only add an hour or two to the second flight.