ManU match televised?

AmericanMag

It's on in Australia.. doesn't help you I know, but I can't see how it wouldn't be televised seeing as it's the only match on at that particular time.

Not sure how the television rights are over there, but in Australia I should be able to watch every Newcastle league match on TV here :D

I was trying to figure out the same thing. Its definitely not on FSC, and I don't think its on ESPN either. As far as normal home channels go, I think its a no, but I imagine specialty footy pubs will have it on

This website is gives you every satellite channel showing every match from every league/competition (boxing etc too)

LJ's Liveonsat

Just had a quick look and I think it should be on "Abu Dhabi Sports HD" (which is on a satellite called Nilesat 7West).

.. this is just satellite channels, so it might also be on cable

It'll be on, aye.

In other ESPN news....

ESPN says it has received a renewed multi-year license from England’s Premier League to soccer matches from the league’s vaults, including a new right to show them via video on-demand services.

ESPN tells paidContent:UK: “In regards to VOD rights, those are an addition in this deal and we’ll explore what we can do with various platform partners in regards to VOD – both in the UK and Europe - but there are no specific plans to share at the moment.”

We would imagine ESPN might seek third-party syndication destinations like Blinkx or Virgin Media.

Fair to say, the opportunity for showing old games online is not as great as were the games more recent replays.

The VOD rights come as an extension to a renewed version of ESPN Classic’s earlier rights to archive matches from the Premier League’s 18-year history, allowing it to show 100 classic matches per season on ESPN Classic plus clips on its other channels.

http://paidcontent.co.uk/article/419-espn-...league-matches/

It would be pretty incredible to be able to go to any season and watch any televised game on demand.

I'm only interested in live matches but I do want EVERY live sporting event at my disposal.... and for that all you need is a motorised dish and a magic satellite receiver called a "dreambox".

You can watch games streamed over the net. Irag goals and www.justin.tv show all the games.

Overseas TV:

Abu Dhabi Sports HD

Sky Sport 2 (Germany) + HD

Alfa TV Cyprus

Sky Super Calcio + HD

C+ Sport 1 (Fin)

Sport TV2

C+ Sport 1 (Pol) + HD

Sportklub (Serbia)

Digi Sport (RO)

SuperSport 3 (ZA)

ESPN2/3.com (USA) + HD