Bioshock Infinite

Acid

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

;)

haven't played enough of it yet myself but it looks spectacular, kid brother says the combat etc is better than the first two and so far it looks like it'll rival the first game (which was the best in the series so far imo)

I think that's what has attracted me to it. Too many games these days seem (to me at least) to be all dark or gothic or whatever. Nice bit of blue skies etc

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I linked it above

Been playing this on hard from the get go about 3/4s through it now fcking hell on hard it can be a bollocks at times.

Only died twice but have had to kite some ppl about struggling to find ammo or a change of gun, handymen are an absolute bastard

Yeah it is hard but a lot more enjoyable than the previous Bioshocks im finding. That's cool as I thought I heard that song, How awesome is that, different time universes!

If you listen to the voxphones you pickup you'll understand why the covers are in there, they explain a lot about the music/vigors/songbird etc

just finished it on hard... don't think i can be arsed trying 1999 mode anytime soon

think I'm nearly at end now, got 70 voxophones

• 4 months later...

Tremendous experience this. People complaining about simplicity in the combat obviously didn't spend enough time pissing about with Vigors. Beautiful art direction and the most ridiculously brilliant final 20 minutes of a video game for years. Irrational are the best at creating an atmosphere to their games; Colombia is exactly what a police state utopia would actually be; gorgeous to look at but just the right amount of sinister bubbling away underneath and when the sky begins to fall, as it were, it's gorgeous.