StarCraft II

Andrew

Bought it yesterday and enjoying it very much, reminds me of C&C RA2 gameplay wise which is a big compliment from me since I loved that game

owners get in here and put details up for friends list, would quite like a game once im more familiar

been flat out in work not had time to pay much of it yet, mate finished it and informed me theres only one bloody campaign =(

i hate the terrans! i only wanted to get through that campaign to play a protoss one

is there?! aww, Im on the campaign now between mixing in a load of AI matches, protoss are well fun wouldve loved a campaign for them...dlc coming do you reckon? is that a blizzard kind of thing to do?

Have had it since release day and I am terrible at it. Oh sure, beat the campaign easily enough, but when I play anything but zerg I get trounced. Doesn't help that my two-year-old machine isn't really quite good enough to handle it anymore but I get rolled every time I play terran/toss.

How did you guys not know it's 1 game in three parts?

I really enjoyed it, but the campaign was far too easy on normal mode. Not doing too good on the multi-player side of things, got about a 30% win percentage so far :angry:

onlines always like that on RTSs I played RA2 for years and was a damn good player off the back of it but only because I could play nonranking matches against 2 of my mates from school who were inside the worlds top 100(one being 2nd for a while)

playing AI is no practice for online, youve got to play people

a lot :angry:

I really enjoyed it, but the campaign was far too easy on normal mode. Not doing too good on the multi-player side of things, got about a 30% win percentage so far :angry:

onlines always like that on RTSs I played RA2 for years and was a damn good player off the back of it but only because I could play nonranking matches against 2 of my mates from school who were inside the worlds top 100(one being 2nd for a while)

playing AI is no practice for online, youve got to play people

a lot :angry:

Indeed like i said in the other thread had a friend of mine who was the same at starcraft, he'd play 3 of us against him and win nearly everytime.

at our wee lan nights he'd play flight of the Valkyrie to let ya know your time was up lol =( then you would just see the wave of units arriving to destroy your base

haha I like that

we used to play 2 on 2s with those 2 on seperate sides and then me and our other mate who was similar to me partnering them

some superb games when we did that, remember a particular one on the paris map (for any RA2 players) that lasted for almost 5 hours and we were still all in until right at the end, loved that game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used to play the first one all the time, cracking game.

Didn't even know the 2nd one was out. Abit put off buying one because I have a laptop, not really the sure about playing it on a laptop unless I get a mouse and desk can't really be bothered so I'm just going to wait until my mam buys a new desktop. Anyone played the new one online?

• 2 years later...

I just installed Wings of Liberty again after not playing for a while. I say a while i mean since i played for two months when it first came out.

Will head through the campaign again and might even try online. Hopefully that will be enough to drive of "new game excitement" and save me some money!