Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

Unfortunately we just aren't up to their standard of football. Having said that I don't actually think we've done too bad. We should have scored with the best chance of the game and the goals were avoidable but that is the difference at this level. But we aren't playing there every week and we've shown some promising signs for the rest of the season. What this is proving though is our need to sign someone in midfield with pace and the ability to hold onto the ball.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsurprisingly the players who fooled a lot of people into thinking they were sort of good aren't.

Face facts - we have no good players.

Ah, kneejerking already. As predictable as this scoreline.

Not being funny but I fail to see how someone stating the obvious (which we all knew) is kneejerk tbh.

Yeah, all our players are terrible to a man. You're quite right. Might as well write them all off now.

there is absolutely no pressure on any of the man u players.

basic football is to close the opposition down.

it is , but it's also about your own passing and movement.

We have neither.

I certainly didnt expect us to get anything from this game. But I fear for a total collapse in the second half. We have little option to change either. Even with 5 in the middle we're over run and leaving huge gaps.

Like I say, didnt expect anything, but its a stark reminder just how far we've fallen away.

Unsurprisingly the players who fooled a lot of people into thinking they were sort of good aren't.

Face facts - we have no good players.

Ah, kneejerking already. As predictable as this scoreline.

Not being funny but I fail to see how someone stating the obvious (which we all knew) is kneejerk tbh.

Yeah, all our players are terrible to a man. You're quite right. Might as well write them all off now.

Not terrible - just anything but good - I hope the rest of the teams are as shit as I suspect.

None of the present team would get within a thousand miles of the 95/96 team - I know that makes me sad for saying it but why should we just accept the Nolans and Perchs of this world?

If were going to lose lets at least keep it respectable.

I can't help but feel the same, it's a bloody shame when the best thing to hope for is not getting beaten too badly.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, Barton should've had a yellow for his tache. WTF?

We look better than I expected , but still woefully outclassed.

He's moonlighting as a metro inspector.

Surely it's part of this facial hair bet thing they've got going on isn't it?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, Barton should've had a yellow for his tache. WTF?

We look better than I expected , but still woefully outclassed.

Looks terrible!

Worth having for the comedy value, it's the only thing to make the fans smile so far.

By the way, is that Kev in the stands next to Pearce? I couldn't tell with the dodgy French stream I've got.

Subs i'd go for

Perch - Raylor

Nolan - Xisco

got any to spare of what you're drinking/smoking?

Best we got i think. Were losing anyway so why not give Xisco a shout???? Least then we'd have two strikers on. Just my opinion mate :lol: