Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come sky aren't showing any replays of decisions we could have had? The trips on Carroll and the one on Barton that lead to the goal in particular.

barton threw himself at the ground ffs.

I thought it was a possibility.

ManU to go top?

Lets hope the second half we can tighten up a bit and keep going forward like we have been since they scored, were bound to get a couple half chances! We don't want to do a West Brom though!

Fucking sky are talking about it like were ten down and man u are making chances at will

I could be wrong but i think theyve had two chances that theyve taken when we switched off

Weve not been that bad and moreso we wont be playing man u every week

Why is everyone getting so angry on here?? It's Man United not Blackburn, We havent played that bad and it's the first game of the season.

Their goals have come about through our mistakes.

Gutierrez giving the ball away/not having any options when on the ball for the first, not enough pressure for their second.

They've been all over us but we're making mistakes we needn't make. Yes it's Man Utd and yes it's the first game of the season so we shouldn't read a large amount into this from a long term perspective.