Anyone go to non-league games?

peasepud

Think I'll have a wander along to see Gosforth Bohemians play Peterlee play.

Its daft really, theres matches going on all around us yet very few get themselves along to watch proper grass roots games. Its got be be better than sitting in watching Saturday telly or wandering round the shops with the missus!

Hasnt it?

Its daft really, theres matches going on all around us yet very few get themselves along to watch proper grass roots games. Its got be be better than sitting in watching Saturday telly or wandering round the shops with the missus!

Hasnt it?

:angry:

Cheadle Town FC!

Vodkat League (North West Counties) Division One, 10 levels down the football pyramid. Been a few times and the quality is mixed, but always enjoyed myself mostly because I'm a tightarse and the value for money is incredible.

AFC Wimbledon on Tuesday night, should be a laugh and like you say, it's good to watch live footy without having to spend £70 on the day

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Go up and see Blyth when they've got a big game on and the toon are away, although my non league team were always Newcastle Blue Star till they sadly went bust. I've been in 3000 crowds at The Wheatsheaf before, and I'll never understand how they didn't make the league with such potential. Wouldn't watch Gateshead at the International Stadium, not my county in real terms (fuck Tyne & Wear), no one in Gateshead cares about them so why should anyone else. However, I might have a look when they move to that new one.

will be watching chester a lot this yr now the club has reformed and got rid of the cancer that was Curtis warrens right hand man.

Great to have the local club back and run by the fans.

Also might nip down the rd to watch Connahs Quay Nomads in the welsh league in the midweek fixtures allowing.

Try to go and see North Shields when I can, officially the coldest ground on the planet and home to the fantastic Beacon Centre stand (sits 8). Although possibly soon home to a 20,000 seater stadium. Seriously.

The Beacon Centre stand would have been quarter empty if it was at Gosforth yesterday.

Not counting the subs, managers and kit men, there were 6 spectators (George and a Labrador making up a third of the crowd!).

Was canny though and I'll start going to more, mate from work is manager of Shankhouse in the Northern Alliance so I'll probably head to a few of those.

Try to go and see North Shields when I can, officially the coldest ground on the planet and home to the fantastic Beacon Centre stand (sits 8). Although possibly soon home to a 20,000 seater stadium. Seriously.

Nah, that's Tow Law.

Hasnt it?

:)

;) Oh thats a bit of a low blow isn't it? I'd rather shop for our sons nappies without you anyway, domesticity doesn't suit you!