Robbie Savage on bbc

Flair

Haha complete prick but bloody hilarious.

Just got told by someone on the radio that he better get fit if he wants to play in the Scottish league. This is after Robbie called it a mickey-mouse league.

Edited by Flair

Haven't listened to 606 for a long time as it seems to just line up clueless generic Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea glory seeeking fuckwits to present in an attempt to be controversial/down wit da kids. That in turn then just attracts generic Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea glory seeking fuckwits to ring up and preach to us all about a game they weren't at and didn't see. I'm not a fan, can you tell? Doesn't surprise me Robbie Savage is on there now, it fits in with their rectruitment policy.

606 was awful today, full of absolute morons - presenters and callers.

I caught a bit of it and concur. Savage probably being the worst of the lot.

Caught the bloke who rang up called him a disgrace and while he was a bit OTT he was essentially spot on. The response by the presenter (who might as well have given Savage a blow job and be done with it) and Savage was basically to shout him down. They kept referring to him as an idiot after that too. Talksport eat your heart out tbh.

Haven't listened to 606 for a long time as it seems to just line up clueless generic Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea glory seeeking fuckwits to present in an attempt to be controversial/down wit da kids. That in turn then just attracts generic Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea glory seeking fuckwits to ring up and preach to us all about a game they weren't at and didn't see. I'm not a fan, can you tell? Doesn't surprise me Robbie Savage is on there now, it fits in with their rectruitment policy.

This.

Alan Green, Spooney, Lovejoy, and now Savage. Seriously, is anyone who isn't an armchair 'Big Four' 'fan' find any of them relevant? 'Today's subject on 606, we're going to go on and on and on about the same four clubs and patronise you to shit if you dare to ring about a lower league team.'

Alan Green, Spooney, Lovejoy, and now Savage. Seriously, is anyone who isn't an armchair 'Big Four' 'fan' find any of them relevant? 'Today's subject on 606, we're going to go on and on and on about the same four clubs and patronise you to shit if you dare to ring about a lower league team.'

Don't know who 'Spoony' is, Savage is a plum, Lovejoy is the epitome of what the media think football fans want, post-1992 and that cunt Green is one odious man, thinks he's the star of the show with an opinion that we want to hear......that, cunt-chops is what is really deluded.

Don't know who 'Spoony' is, Savage is a plum, Lovejoy is the epitome of what the media think football fans want, post-1992 and that cunt Green is one odious man, thinks he's the star of the show with an opinion that we want to hear......that, cunt-chops is what is really deluded.

Spoony is by far the worst of the lot in fact, on top of being thick and extremely biased, he knows next to nothing about football.

• 2 weeks later...
Best bit is when he is accused of buying 7 pairs of trainers. Around 1:03. Hilarious.

HaHa !! That was quality mate. Thanks for this, my brother I were laughing so hard.

Robbie: 'He's a liar, a liar. He's a liar! What shop was it? Go on what shop was it?' ;)

Phil Brown on MotD2, truly cringeworthy.

It's not his fault it went wrong at Hull apparently, it was the people above him didn't understand him. He's been on "executive development" courses now, so he can understand how they think. ;)

He'll never get a PL job again.

Best bit is when he is accused of buying 7 pairs of trainers. Around 1:03. Hilarious.

HaHa !! That was quality mate. Thanks for this, my brother I were laughing so hard.

Robbie: 'He's a liar, a liar. He's a liar! What shop was it? Go on what shop was it?' ;)

It was mint - but he's a total idiot