Christmas house lights

Toonraider

Looks like the display down at SMO's house. The sad fucka has had them up since mid October, suppose he's only following the gaffa's orders though :lol:

You can take the lass out of Byker but you can't take the Byker out the lass :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

My Village (Seaton SLuice) had a street that was jam packed with houses utterly covered in crimbo lights.My mates house was one of the worst, his dad went apeshit for that stuff....they got on local and national news.

can't find any images online though

My Village (Seaton SLuice) had a street that was jam packed with houses utterly covered in crimbo lights.My mates house was one of the worst, his dad went apeshit for that stuff....they got on local and national news.

62165[/snapback]

When I lived in Manc there was a street in Wythenshawe that looked like Who-ville out of the Grinch. Neighbours blatantly trying to out-do one another. I'm surprised the lights lasted the Christmas season without being nicked tbh.

62165[/snapback]

When I lived in Manc there was a street in Wythenshawe that looked like Who-ville out of the Grinch. Neighbours blatantly trying to out-do one another. I'm surprised the lights lasted the Christmas season without being nicked tbh.

62186[/snapback]

There is a street in Whitley Bay where around six houses next to each other all go ott on the lighting. I don't think there is any competition as such, just something that has mushroomed over the years. It's quite a sight, but a minute's drive-by once a year is enough pour moi. :lol: <- for the brightness :lol:

where abouts in Whitley?

62303[/snapback]

Whitley Lodge estate. Hang on whilst I shout through to the dragon to see if she knows what it's called.

Carolyn Crescent she reliably informs me.

D'oh!! She has just poked her head around the door and seen the 'dragon' comment!! ;)

"You can take the man out of Tasmania........ but then it's only 'Tasia'........."

62068[/snapback]

Well done Lou, you even managed to get a reference to Australia in a thread about Christmas decorations ;);):icon_lol::angry:

62069[/snapback]

I heard a rumour Lou had been to Australia, any truth in this?

:angry:

"You can take the man out of Tasmania........ but then it's only 'Tasia'........."

62068[/snapback]

Well done Lou, you even managed to get a reference to Australia in a thread about Christmas decorations :angry::icon_lol::icon_lol:;)

62069[/snapback]

I heard a rumour Lou had been to Australia, any truth in this?

:angry:

62394[/snapback]

Not sure ;) She keeps it very quiet if she has!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

where abouts in Whitley?

62303[/snapback]

Whitley Lodge estate. Hang on whilst I shout through to the dragon to see if she knows what it's called.

D'oh!! She has just poked her head around the door and seen the 'dragon' comment!! :angry:

62389[/snapback]

;) Very Basil Fawlty...

where abouts in Whitley?

62303[/snapback]

D'oh!! She has just poked her head around the door and seen the 'dragon' comment!! :angry:

62389[/snapback]

;) Very Basil Fawlty...

62398[/snapback]

Your ears must have been burning, cherub! :angry:

I do look a bit like Basil Fawlty. And 'the dragon' does have a passing resemlence to Sybil (pity it wasn't Polly!!)