Do you believe in ghosts?

Kevin

But it just seems worthless.. people taking life so so serious, who set the cops up? who first respected them? why? why are they taking life so serious? nobody gets out alive anyway.

That's more like it, Kev. Next up, you need to get some expensive whiskey, some expensive drugs and have a proper night since you've got to die of something.

Maybe when I'm 85 and dieing of alzheimers.

Is alzheimers in DNA :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it just seems worthless.. people taking life so so serious, who set the cops up? who first respected them? why? why are they taking life so serious? nobody gets out alive anyway.

That's more like it, Kev. Next up, you need to get some expensive whiskey, some expensive drugs and have a proper night since you've got to die of something.

Maybe when I'm 85 and dieing of alzheimers.

Is alzheimers in DNA :lol:

I can't remember.

There's only one way to find out, Kevin.

Suicide.gif

:)

Most Haunted is fucking hilarious though. I love it.

Do they think people believe it :lol:?

Yes, and I've seen people literally with the T-shirts to prove it. Its obviously all some sort of Derren Brown psychological type thing, but there are those who actually go to the live shows and believe.

As for whether I believe in ghosts, I don't, though there may be some explanation to some of the reported stuff in the realms of physics in the sense of time going a bit wobbly and mental occaisionally, or in psychology in the sense that people are open to suggestion or are just plain mad.

That would be one hell of a school play Kevin, but when you say take a wank, do you mean receiving some salty man protein in the face, or man-handling his own man handle? Either way, I'd be calling the the sexual harrassment panda.

sexual_harassment_panda.gif

I am a believer :o

Women generally are. :nah:

:D there is a thread way back when somewhere where this is discussed in detail , I have had sight of several "ghosts" " spirits" " apparitions" whatever you want to call them and actually do speak to them from time to time but not for money , my services are free ;) not a single one of them have given me the lottery numbers or who the Toon are going to sign as yet so it's not all it's cracked up to be :D

:D there is a thread way back when somewhere where this is discussed in detail , I have had sight of several "ghosts" " spirits" " apparitions" whatever you want to call them and actually do speak to them from time to time but not for money , my services are free ;) not a single one of them have given me the lottery numbers or who the Toon are going to sign as yet so it's not all it's cracked up to be :D

It's definitely a lass thing. If I was a ghost I'm sure I'd have a gander at women rather than men, no disrespect to Meenzer. :D

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;):o

whats it like :nah::D :D?

It's not lies youngster . :D and each can show themselves differently , some may be quite visible , others may be just a vague form or only visible using peripheral vision...it just depends.

It's not lies youngster . :D and each can show themselves differently , some may be quite visible , others may be just a vague form or only visible using peripheral vision...it just depends.

So there has to be some sort of after life if ghosts do exist.. just what type of after life :scratchchin:

So there has to be some sort of after life if ghosts do exist.. just what type of after life :scratchchin:

am not sure if you will get a second crack at becoming a manager at McDonalds in the afterlife :scratchchin:

It's definitely a lass thing. If I was a ghost I'm sure I'd have a gander at women rather than men, no disrespect to Meenzer. :D

More likely an alcohol thing tbh.

Aye, we all know what kind of spirits she's seen.

I am a believer :nah:

Women generally are. :D

It's definitely a lass thing. If I was a ghost I'm sure I'd have a gander at women rather than men, no disrespect to Meenzer. :scratchchin:

Aye, we all know what kind of spirits she's seen.

reformed character Mr Fish :o

I remember seeing some documentary a while back in which some scientist offered the explanation that it's often to do with the magnetic field that surrounds us, and that in some areas and buildings this field is particularly strong and can act as a sort of camera, and what people see is the images that the field has taken being replayed by enhanced magnetic activity at certain times.

I have seen something which I can't explain but I'm sure there is a logical explanation and I don't believe in ghosts personally. I tell you what though my Grandfatha could spin a yarn about what he'd seen down the pit.

Edited by Geordieracer