Luque

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that he was a panic buy, we needed a striker desperately and he was the only one going. doesnt neccessarily mean he is a bad buy like, give him time. needs to speed up his game though, he wants too much time on the ball. missed 3 good chances in a matter of minutes yesterday too.

Bollocks

61836[/snapback]

Thats why all the other clubs were lining up to buy him. It's got panic buy wrote all over it and you know it. If Owen had came first Luque would not be at the club now - fact

61873[/snapback]

I think you're right. Time will tell, the jury's out etc, but I reckon we might have been fleeced.

he did look slow and sluggish yesterday, but i've seen him play for la coruna and he's looked a class act. it's too early to judge him, but if he puts in too many performances like that he'll no doubt have the boo boys on his back.

One of the best players in the world's best league, and you lot are claiming he was a panic buy?

The guy is class, FFS give him chance! If he were from Newcastle you'd all be wanking over him right now.

61906[/snapback]

I agree he needs a chance, but the worry is he might not be able to carry his La Liga form into the EPL, as they are quite different leagues. Thst' not an inreasonable concern imo.

One of the best players in the world's best league, and you lot are claiming he was a panic buy?

The guy is class, FFS give him chance! If he were from Newcastle you'd all be wanking over him right now.

61906[/snapback]

How much you seen of him Gol?

61906[/snapback]

How much you seen of him Gol?

61908[/snapback]

Plenty mate, been a big fan of his for years. (although I'll not go into it because HTL doesn't like the fact that I actually watch football outside of this country)

Still too early to judge imo. He certainly doesn't look crap from what I've seen. If he'd scored that goal against Manure it would be one of hte goals of the season so far.

61921[/snapback]

My brother was talking about this incident yesterday but I can't recall it.

He did look crap yesterday I thought, but I won't make a judgement until he has played at least 10 games; hopefully it won't be too long....

Unfortunately, a lot of us are looking for scapegoats for Newcastle's ineptitude. Until Luque can show us something, he is gonna be fair game for some.

The man who is directly responsible for this shambles is Mr Souness and it is he who should be getting the pelters imo.

J.A.B. doesn't help himself though.

hmm i thought he wasn;t that bad. he showed some glimpses of what he can do.

he has played hardly any time at all and is severly lacking in match fitness not to mention time to adjust to the english game give him a break before u rip his head off

61924[/snapback]

That's because it was in injury time, you were in your car by that point mumbling something about avoiding match traffic. Fuckin part timer. :lol:

Edited by sweetleftpeg

61924[/snapback]

That's because it was in injury time, you were in your car by that point mumbling something about avoiding match traffic. Fuckin part timer. :lol:

61987[/snapback]

He was on Stowell Street looking for Chinamen tbh.