Howay the Lads ...to Accrington !!

yonmon

You're more than likely going to be playing our reserves / under 18's. I'd be very surprised if there's more then 4 first teamers playing.. !!

On Newcastle.. on to Accringon Stanley

Gosh Kevin !..I hope that your Reserves and Under 18's don't wind up in ACCRINGON next Wednesday, or 3,500 Stanley Fans will be disappointed !!..

ps.. is it true that Alan Shearer intends to put in an appearance ??

My spelling of Accrington shows how much I, or anyone else for that matter care about them.

You're more than likely going to be playing our reserves / under 18's. I'd be very surprised if there's more then 4 first teamers playing.. !!

Gosh Kevin !..I hope that your Reserves and Under 18's don't wind up in ACCRINGON next Wednesday, or 3,500 Stanley Fans will be disappointed !!..

My spelling of Accrington shows how much I, or anyone else for that matter care about them.

Meeeeeeow !!..... That's what I get for being pedantic Kevin !!..... As a visitor to your forum I should behave better !..and now manc-mag will say that I'm doing a 'Fonz' again !!...but I just don't care !!.

Incidentally, isn't it a bit presumptious of you to link 'anyone else' to your personal dismissal of Accrington and it's Football Club ! ...a generalisation which would be difficult to prove !

Meeeeeeow !!..... That's what I get for being pedantic Kevin !!..... As a visitor to your forum I should behave better !..and now manc-mag will say that I'm doing a 'Fonz' again !!...but I just don't care !!.

Incidentally, isn't it a bit presumptious of you to link 'anyone else' to your personal dismissal of Accrington and it's Football Club ! ...a generalisation which would be difficult to prove !

its presumptuous considering hes covering for his own inability to type properly by being a cocky twat

I for one am looking forward to this game loads, ties like this are precisely what cup football is about, the match is going to be a fantastic atmosphere and as has been said before Accy fans are a brilliant bunch

Eh? ;)

I said 'Fontz'. It was in reference to your fonts.

I'll leave you two to it, this is clearly big boy shit.

Accrington were my Irish grandma's team, would've liked to have gone to this game. When I think of Lancashire I always think of it representing life 100 years ago, cobbled streets, inbred families, saying "luv" at the end of the every sentence, especially round Accrington, Blackburrrrrrrrn, and Burrrrrrrrnleh. It will be a total culture shock for the players, lets hope it's not another Hereford.

And nowt's changed really Tuco !!... except the inbreeding has got much worse !!.

'The greatest game in the history of Accrington Stanley'

I do hope you're recording it for subsequent DVD release.

Full game ( with prior inane comments from Andy Gray !) on Sky Sports. Some enterprising rascal could record this, copy it onto DVD, and make an absolute packet across the North East !!.(Not wishing to encourage criminal activity amongst United Fans of course !!).

I'm very happy you appear to acknowledge there's only one United

Without wanting to ingratiate myself ... It was ever so LM...and I'm glad that the impendidg Game between our clubs has given me the opportunity to connect with some of it's fans!!

'The greatest game in the history of Accrington Stanley'

I do hope you're recording it for subsequent DVD release.

Full game ( with prior inane comments from Andy Gray !) on Sky Sports. Some enterprising rascal could record this, copy it onto DVD, and make an absolute packet across the North East !!.(Not wishing to encourage criminal activity amongst United Fans of course !!).

I'm very happy you appear to acknowledge there's only one United

Without wanting to ingratiate myself ... It was ever so LM...and I'm glad that the impendidg Game between our clubs has given me the opportunity to connect with some of it's fans!!