Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

Injuries play in our favour. Agbonlahor, Sidwell, Collins, Cuellar all out injured. Carew pushing back into fold from injury but still unsure.

I really hope we fucking cane this lot.

Fucking hated them before we got relegated, now it's more like cold fury.

Rant over

Too right mate. The way these wankers went on when we down was a joke. Put money on that they havnt sold out their allocation, small time twats!

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at the confidence expressed by many here. This team finished top 6 last year and we haven't really improved our squad since we were relegated. I hope to be proven wrong but I think this is the kind of game we are regretfully going to see all too often this year - outplayed by what we once regarded as a 'middling' team.

My rant was more hope than expectation Luke.

Sadly, I agree with your point.

Even at home, I think we'll struggle against what were seen as "bankers" not too long ago.

Still want to murder the Brummie twats like.

He did have a 6.3 Merc, plus a Land Rover plus some weird souped up BMW X6 and yesterday he took delivery of a shiny spanking new Lambo convertible which sounds like a couple of Harriers taking off.

Must be nice...

Although his neighbours cant be too chuffed as theyre parked all over the street.

On 4k a week?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I don't think we have a chance in this one. 3-0 Villa.

There's something that doesn't ring true about you can't put my finger on it. Are you from Ulster.

We won't lose 0-3, we should be expecting to win this type of game but the midfield need to pick it up a lot, especially Barton. Andy Townsend tipped us to win 2-1, I'm gonna go for 1-0, we owe these bastards, we should make it as hostile as possible for them, especially for their fans.

I don't think we have a chance in this one. 3-0 Villa.

There's something that doesn't ring true about you can't put my finger on it. Are you from Ulster.

We won't lose 0-3, we should be expecting to win this type of game but the midfield need to pick it up a lot, especially Barton. Andy Townsend tipped us to win 2-1, I'm gonna go for 1-0, we owe these bastards, we should make it as hostile as possible for them, especially for their fans.

I'm hoping the one benefit of having Smith and a few others is that they'll remember the pain of going down and take it out on the players. I'm sure the fans aren't going to let anybody forget how classless those fuckers were.

Warnock also agrees with his temporary boss that silencing the Toon Army will be crucial as they look for the win.

He said: "St James Park is a good place to go and play. It's a venue footballers enjoy going to, with a good atmosphere.

"It's one where you want to silence the crowd and get the result.

"The spirit in the camp is very high and very buoyant after the start we have made to the season. Hopefully that feel-good factor will snowball into this game and we continue with the good momentum we've built up.

"It's their first game back at home after promotion so they will be on a high and they'll be desperate for a good result.

"They'll be singing their heart out for their team - they always do. They back their team and they are a fantastic set of fans.

"But we have to go there and forget about all that - all the noise - and play our own football."

Warnock also hailed Stephen Ireland's capture from Manchester City on the eve of the Magpies clash and sees the midfield ace as a provider and scorer of goals.

He added: "Fingers crossed, he'll be involved this weekend. Whether he starts or not is the manager's decision. We'll have to wait to see what happens.

"He's a good signing. He'll bring a lot of goals to the team in my opinion.

"I have played against him for a few seasons and he's a player who likes to make runs into the box and make things happen.

"As well as his goals, I think he will create a lot of chances for the forwards too.

"He's a good addition to the squad and hopefully he comes in and settles in quickly."

Once again I'll ask - would people not have laughed at Villa (or whoever) if the roles had been reversed the day we went down?

I wasn't impressed by some of their fans that afternoon but nor do I think it's fair to treat all Villa fans as one and the same.

We get upset when people claim that we're the self-proclaimed best fans in the country, big club deserving of trophies etc when that's only the true opinion of a minority. Same thing, not all fans sing from the same hymn sheet (to use a cliched metaphor).

Didn't hate Villa before, don't hate them now.

Yeh apparently it was the buzz around the entire ground though. 

We were a laughing stock, as a club we brought it on ourselves (in this scenario, Ashley = the club).

I don't blame them too much for mocking us, if any club deserved it that season it was us. We are a big club, and that intensified people's feelings towards us.

Once again I'll ask - would people not have laughed at Villa (or whoever) if the roles had been reversed the day we went down?

I wasn't impressed by some of their fans that afternoon but nor do I think it's fair to treat all Villa fans as one and the same.

We get upset when people claim that we're the self-proclaimed best fans in the country, big club deserving of trophies etc when that's only the true opinion of a minority. Same thing, not all fans sing from the same hymn sheet (to use a cliched metaphor).

Didn't hate Villa before, don't hate them now.

Did before , do now.

The majority of their lot acted like a pack of cunts the day we dropped.

If the roles had been reversed, I'd like to think we'd have more class, at the very least applauding their fans for turning up.