Sign in to follow this  
Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Dr Ken's Portfolio

Cheers guys. I do seem to have a bit of a thing for reflections.

I've boosted the vibrance and slightly tweaked the curves Andy, and I think it does bring out the colours a bit more.

Glad it helped :-)

Couple more out-of-season ones:

9679769_c224974261_b.jpg

Fuck me, mate. That looks glorious.

My wife and I are looking to visit the UK next year (primarily so I can go see my first live NUFC games: hopefully, home and away).

My wife's not so keen on visiting the UK, but I'm sure if I point her in the direction of these (and ajax_andy's etc.) images she'll change her mind.

Nice work! (Love the sheep photo in particular.)

untitled.jpg

Nice pic of the castle there... I love Durham but haven't tried to photgraph it due to harldy ever going there, I need to get over more as it's such a lovely city.

Only slight thing I can fault with this pic is the castle and house seem to lean to the right and it throws the whole thing off a little.

untitled-4.jpg

I like the angle you've shot this from and the daffodils (spelling?) add some nice colour... not sure but it might be a taf under exposed but could just be my crappy monitor at work

untitled-8.jpg

Great pic again, lovely capture of the sun breaking through the hole in the clouds. Think the whole thing leans half a degree or so to the right again though (if you look at the water especially towards the horizon)

untitled-7.jpg

Nice pic... is this high force?

Do you own any ND filters? I got a 4 stopper for xmas and might head down somewhere like this to try it out and blur the water.

Could be my monitor again but the water in the foreground seems a tad underexposed