Sunday afternoons

peasepud

Whats everyone got planned for today and whats your ideal Sunday afternoon?

Me, Im thinking of ringing a friend and going out for a spot of lunch, maybe a drive out somewhere and finding a nice little country pub (possibly the Lion and Lamb at Horsley) then back home to veg with the papers and some music on.

Sounds good Peasepud- me, I'm working til 7pm, then home with my lads who've been gone all weekend. Mind, going out has it's attractions as well... hmmm......Sundays when I used to not work them was all about sleeping in, watching any footie on TV, going in the late afternoon to play a game and then out with friends. I miss those days. :D

Sounds good Peasepud- me, I'm working til 7pm, then home with my lads who've been gone all weekend. Mind, going out has it's attractions as well... hmmm......Sundays when I used to not work them was all about sleeping in, watching any footie on TV, going in the late afternoon to play a game and then out with friends. I miss those days. :blush:

5182[/snapback]

I believe they do a fine Sunday lunch during October :D ....hmm same day as Makem match :D

Guest StevieH84

Of shopping in town for a new dvd player shortly..

after that i will be cleaning the parrot cage out,

not fancy i no,but its an easy sunday for me..

Recovering from a hangover and vegetating

best sundays were up at 12, a cheese sandwiche then off to play football for a couple of hours, back to mams for sunday roast (always the full works) then sitting at a mates house playing games on the playstation or whatever until his mam makes up some tea, then back home bath and bed

I'm going down to Cornwall for 5 days  :blush:

Will still post on here a bit mind though so you don't all miss me  :D

5257[/snapback]

:D;)

May I just take this opportunity to say...

I HATE SUNDAYS!!  :blush:

5285[/snapback]

i don't like mondays :D

5314[/snapback]

Tell me why...you dont like Mondays..

5330[/snapback]

he wants to shoo...ooo...ooo..ooo...ooot the whole day down

(possibly the Lion and Lamb at Horsley)

5178[/snapback]

Aww, used to go there for Sunday lunch with me gran. That and somewhere out Longframlington way, can't remember the name now...

Tell me why...you dont like Mondays..

5330[/snapback]

he wants to shoo...ooo...ooo..ooo...ooot the whole day down

5332[/snapback]

down, down, shoot it all down?

5334[/snapback]

yes... yes he does.

:D

Just played cricket.. We were on 200 for 3 odd (playing really well) so I didn't get a bat and just as we went out and I was going to open the bowling.. It got called off due to shitty weather..

Ah well :D

5353[/snapback]

When I was a lad the pubs closed, the shops never opened, the cinemas rarely showed owt , TV was rubbish , there was no sport and it always rained..................

(possibly the Lion and Lamb at Horsley)

5178[/snapback]

Aww, used to go there for Sunday lunch with me gran. That and somewhere out Longframlington way, can't remember the name now...

5333[/snapback]

The Gramby perhaps - probably one of the best pubs I know for food, awesome steak

On Sundays I like a bit of a lie in, followed by a drive out somewhere for a Sunday lunch then a lazy afternoon/evening. Sometimes the pub in the evening for a few drinks. :D

Sunday afternoon is grand prix/ moto gp and a bit of cleaning or hangover recovery time.

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you going Brock? I was there a couple of weeks back.... beautiful.

5515[/snapback]

there this weekend - the bloody Indian Queens road was dreadful as usual but it looks as if they've started work on the by-pass - should be finished in a couple of years - which is the time it takes to get along that stretch of the A38.................