Alberto Aquilani going out on loan

kockhead

Pissed of when I read this

Liverpool misfit Alberto Aquilani is to join Juventus on a one-year loan.

The two clubs have agreed a deal for the 26-year-old, who cost the Anfield outfit £20m from Roma last summer, and the move will be completed once he has undergone a medical on Monday.

Aquilani has struggled for form and fitness since arriving as a replacement for Xabi Alonso. He was left out of Thursday's win over Trabzonspor in the Europa League to remain eligible for other clubs.

Roy Hodgson

"For Aquilani, this year it is very important that he plays regular football every week as the number one man on the team-sheet," Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson said after the match.

"I can't promise him that here so if a loan move to Italy could help him in that respect it might be good for all parties.

"It would certainly be what he needs, it would certainly protect the value of the player and when he does return to Liverpool no doubt we will see the Aquilani that we signed before he came here injured last year."

(From talksports website)

Pissed of when my social worker read this to me

The two clubs have agreed a deal for the 26-year-old, who cost the Anfield outfit £20m from Roma last summer, and the move will be completed once he has undergone a medical on Monday.

Aquilani has struggled for form and fitness since arriving as a replacement for Xabi Alonso. He was left out of Thursday's win over Trabzonspor in the Europa League to remain eligible for other clubs.

Roy Hodgson

"For Aquilani, this year it is very important that he plays regular football every week as the number one man on the team-sheet," Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson said after the match.

"I can't promise him that here so if a loan move to Italy could help him in that respect it might be good for all parties.

"It would certainly be what he needs, it would certainly protect the value of the player and when he does return to Liverpool no doubt we will see the Aquilani that we signed before he came here injured last year."

FYP

Pissed of when my social worker read this to me

Roy Hodgson

FYP

:lol:

I've got no social worker mate never had one both parnets always worked and I've never been hit across the arse with a belt.

You really make that sound like an achievement, are you the lucky one in your class? :lol:

What do you say to a Scouser with a job?

Big Mac please.

What do you say to Kevin with a job?

Them fucking nuggets not cooked you silly twat!

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Merseyside?

A: Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin

Richard Keyes on seeing the Sheik tap his chest "Is he touching his heart or checking his wallet", see... even Sky Sports know scousers are thieving bastards

An infant school teacher in Toxteth asks the class who supports liverpool. All put their hands up except little Bobby. Teacher asks 'who do you support Bobby?' and he replies 'Newcastle United miss'

Teacher asks why, and Bobby says 'my parents both come from there, they support them, so I do too.'

Teacher says 'you don't have to copy your parents- what would you do if your mum was a prostitiute and your dad was a burgler?'

Bobby says 'I'd support liverpool like the rest of you cunts'