Steven Taylor Transfer Listed

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Billy Big Bollocks who's believed his own hype. I expect he'll get away with a slagging from the general hordes on the basis that he's lercal. I think I just more annoyed by this becuase of the fawning 'Mr Newcastle United' tripe we've heard him spew the past few years. He'll bleed black and white alright, as long as you give him £60 grand a week. That's football nowadays though, sad but true.

the £60K claim is said to be bollocks.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Big Bollocks who's believed his own hype. I expect he'll get away with a slagging from the general hordes on the basis that he's lercal. I think I just more annoyed by this becuase of the fawning 'Mr Newcastle United' tripe we've heard him spew the past few years. He'll bleed black and white alright, as long as you give him £60 grand a week. That's football nowadays though, sad but true.

the £60K claim is said to be bollocks.

all its said to be is inaccurate "60k is not the figure hes asking for"

could mean its 45, could mean its 70 and they're just trying to be clever

or it could be a lie

Following Hughton and Taylors comments, it seems like the club have had a bit of a flounce over this.

Taylor wants to continue negotiations, the 'coach' wants him to stay, but the club mustn't have liked his request and hoyed him online.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Will be good when he comes back clapping the crowd and everyone going "fuck off", him v Carroll will be tasty, he'll be planning a groin injury round then no doubt.

WAS trying to think last night of that game he tried to dummy someone got the ball taken off him ended up looking like a cunt and they scored was it the yids at home?

Will be good when he comes back clapping the crowd and everyone going "fuck off", him v Carroll will be tasty, he'll be planning a groin injury round then no doubt.

WAS trying to think last night of that game he tried to dummy someone got the ball taken off him ended up looking like a cunt and they scored was it the yids at home?

Was watching the game last night and said he'll poop his pants if/when he comes up against Carroll. Especially at SJP.

Yeh I think he tried to take on O'Hara, Spurs at home in the League Cup when they won 2-1. (I got in for £10 that night thanks to getting my ticket at the turnstile and the staff being angry at the regime)

O'Hara just took it off him and slotted it in.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Yeh I think he tried to take on O'Hara, Spurs at home in the League Cup when they won 2-1. (I got in for £10 that night thanks to getting my ticket at the turnstile and the staff being angry at the regime)

O'Hara just took it off him and slotted it in.

Aye that's it, I got in for nowt that neet, some competition the question was something like, "what colour shirts do Newcastle wear" loads got free tickets.

I think Taylor is a pretty decent centre back to be honest, think his attitude and shenanigans make a lot of people want to believe he's worse than he is

All based on his performances from me. I've never actually rated him. I think he's a fucking cheat to his team mates which is why he could often be found sweeping behind Given instead of marking his man half the time. He did well last year though and at RB the season before.

fair enough, he's certainly prone to errors, still reckon he could develop into a Carragher style defender with time providing he can stay fit.

Carragher's hard though whereas he's a tart.

put either up against a proper nails forward and they wouldn't last 20 minutes. Carraghers also about 5 years past his best.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I think Taylor is a pretty decent centre back to be honest, think his attitude and shenanigans make a lot of people want to believe he's worse than he is

All based on his performances from me. I've never actually rated him. I think he's a fucking cheat to his team mates which is why he could often be found sweeping behind Given instead of marking his man half the time. He did well last year though and at RB the season before.

fair enough, he's certainly prone to errors, still reckon he could develop into a Carragher style defender with time providing he can stay fit.

Carragher's hard though whereas he's a tart.

put either up against a proper nails forward and they wouldn't last 20 minutes. Carraghers also about 5 years past his best.

He was good at his peak though (at CB). He was tremendous against Shearer one year in the Cup at Anfield I remember never seen anyone bully AS like that.

No further word on this, and no major speculation around. I guess we'll find out in the next day, but has anyone heard anything further?

Liverpool snooping around, word on the street is they lodged a £4m bid.

which street would that be? ;)

Corrie.

Quality would of been a better comeback :icon_lol:

If you want my come back go wipe it off cheryl cole's chin ;)

which street would that be? ;)

Corrie.

I can't decide which bit of your post is the least likely :icon_lol:

which street would that be? :icon_lol:

Corrie.

I can't decide which bit of your post is the least likely :icon_lol:

the coming or the banging cheryl cole ;)?

...like a virgin

Touched for the very first time

thats what she said :icon_lol: