Allotment Being Taken Over!

wykikitoon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in Leeds is your allotment wiki? Mate of mine had one in Headingley and had a bit of grief with it.

I know which alotment too.

Mine is Godwin Allotments.

He aint down there at the moment, dumped a load of shite on his patch.

Anyways, time to get ready for the Rugby :)

These Yorkshire allotments man, Wacky. Third world tbh.

;) They haven't got the allotment tradition like up here.

Edited by alex

I'm beginning to think people see you as some sort of pushover. If it were my place this donkey would be doing my weeding for me and offering me free reign of his tobacco pouch. Now man up!

Hes an old guy dude.

What do you want me to do? Go and smash his face in with my spade? Anyways, Ive gone down tonight taken his fence panels down and moved my side on.

I'm beginning to think people see you as some sort of pushover. If it were my place this donkey would be doing my weeding for me and offering me free reign of his tobacco pouch. Now man up!

Hes an old guy dude.

What do you want me to do? Go and smash his face in with my spade? Anyways, Ive gone down tonight taken his fence panels down and moved my side on.

Spark the old fucker out. Old bastard just needs a few slaps, nothing too serious.

Hes an old guy dude.

Why not get a dozen mates to go down in the middle of the night and move his allotment 5 foot the other way? Basically take over the bloke on the other side of him, do it all properly though, dig every plant up and move it 5 foot to the left. Shed 5ft left, compost heap 5ft left etc etc.

Hes an old guy dude.

So because he's old, he's allowed to treat you like a bitch? Come on you ponce, this pitch was your grandad's. Stand up to the cunt.

Hes an old guy dude.

So because he's old, he's allowed to treat you like a bitch? Come on you ponce, this pitch was your grandad's. Stand up to the cunt.

;)

You can ACT LIKE A MAN![/Don Corleone]

Hes an old guy dude.

Even better, I'd have him doing all my weeding and watering my tomatoes when on holiday, in return he'd get a bag of black bullets and the relief of not getting the hairy side off me.

I bet he's fucked yo' shit right up.

He has, smashed a couple of peices I had out. So, waited to speak to him. Said I was as bad as the people who persucuted him before! Feel a tad sorry for the old guy.

I bet he's fucked yo' shit right up.

He has, smashed a couple of peices I had out. So, waited to speak to him. Said I was as bad as the people who persucuted him before! Feel a tad sorry for the old guy.

So to clarify, he's moved his boundary over your (your families) side of the pitch, he's damaged your property and you feel sorry for him?

No wonder people take you for a ride kidda.

Oh Ive had a word with him and told him he cant treat people like this. Moved my stuff over and hes paying for the damage. Had a good chat with him.

The past is haunting the old guy I think.

Oh Ive had a word with him and told him he cant treat people like this. Moved my stuff over and hes paying for the damage. Had a good chat with him.

Not Jewish is he?

Not Jewish is he?

How the fuck is he supposed to know if he has a foreskin or not.