As the door slams shut....CALM DOWN!

sammynb

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I reckon the Spurs deal for VDV, is the best and highest profile signing they've made since Gazza. Klinsmann was past his peak, still good though, but this deal well. van der Vaart, is recognised easily as one of the top 40 players in the world imo, and Spurs have signed him, a very worrying sign for the future.

I reckon the Spurs deal for VDV, is the best and highest profile signing they've made since Gazza. Klinsmann was past his peak, still good though, but this deal well. van der Vaart, is recognised easily as one of the top 40 players in the world imo, and Spurs have signed him, a very worrying sign for the future.

He hasn't been so good the last couple of years.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He's still a world class player, one I only thought the big three could sign. Apparently a fee was agreed with FC Bayern Munchen yesterday of £18m, but today he's going to Spurs for £8m.

He's still a world class player, one I only thought the big three could sign. Apparently a fee was agreed with FC Bayern Munchen yesterday of £18m, but today he's going to Spurs for £8m.

Unbelievable, Madrid must have been desperate to get rid of him.

Not sure why, surely he's worth keeping until Jan rather then lose £10 million in 24 hours.

How many midfielders (central bolded) do Tottenham want?

Huddlestone (£3m), Jenas (£7m+), Palacios (£12m), O'Hara (academy), Modric (£16.5m), Bentley (£15m+), Bale (£10m), Kranjcar (£2.5m), Sandro (£8.25m), Van der Vaart (£10m), Lennon (£1m).

Fair wad of cash spent assembling that bunch! £84m+

How far down the order is old boy Jermaine Jenas. A little ironic that he claimed to be going there for European football, and when they finally get to the big show he'll be warming the bench if he's lucky.

Edited by OzToonFan

How far down the order is old boy Jermaine Jenas. A little ironic that he claimed to be going there for European football, and when they finally get to the big show he'll be warming the bench if he's lucky.

He was linked with Stoke yesterday - my usual nasty reaction was "bigger, better things eh Jermaine?"

He was linked with Stoke yesterday - my usual nasty reaction was "bigger, better things eh Jermaine?"

He won't like Stoke.

Fucking Goldfish bowl up there.

He's not that good anymore, he had one bad injury at Hsv (ankle ligaments - which we both know players never fully recover from). He's slowed down a bit and losing his hair and he wasn't part of Pellegrini's plans in 2009 at Madrid and was told so. Only played 70 games (out of 120) at Hsv in 3 years. He's not the player he was back in 2006/07 and unless he has a worker/minder in the side with him in midfield he isn't that effective. Infact the PL (high tempo) is the worst place he could have come, would have been better to nip back ot the easy Eredivisie. Still a very good passer and connecting midfielder, as good as Modric without the horror movie looks. Parky prediction - will have some good games and the odd 'wow' game, but will fade from Harry's plans within a year or so.

Edited by Park Life

I like that losing his hair figured in your analysis.

I won't bother going through some of the superb baldies.

Some players need hair.

Midfielders have to be beautiful. Don't matter with strikers or def. :jesuswept:

He's not that good anymore, he had one bad injury at Hsv (ankle ligaments - which we both know players never fully recover from). He's slowed down a bit and losing his hair and he wasn't part of Pellegrini's plans in 2009 at Madrid and was told so. Only played 70 games (out of 120) at Hsv in 3 years. He's not the player he was back in 2006/07 and unless he has a worker/minder in the side with him in midfield he isn't that effective. Infact the PL (high tempo) is the worst place he could have come, would have been better to nip back ot the easy Eredivisie. Still a very good passer and connecting midfielder, as good as Modric without the horror movie looks. Parky prediction - will have some good games and the odd 'wow' game, but will fade from Harry's plans within a year or so.

Harry is doing his usual trick of buying the players he fancies without bothering to move on any of the old ones. He then goes off those ones and buys some more. He's like a kid in the sweety shop who can't decide what he wants. Without a chairman with brass balls to rein in his spending, his clubs end up with a huge squad and presumably a huge wage bill to match. I think he's left both Portsmouth and Southampton down the shitter through doing this.

Harry is doing his usual trick of buying the players he fancies without bothering to move on any of the old ones. He then goes off those ones and buys some more. He's like a kid in the sweety shop who can't decide what he wants. Without a chairman with brass balls to rein in his spending, his clubs end up with a huge squad and presumably a huge wage bill to match. I think he's left both Portsmouth and Southampton down the shitter through doing this.

It's like he uses the club he's at as a filter, buying loads of players and then, when he moves on, he creams the better ons and takes them with him.

It's like he uses the club he's at as a bank account, buying loads of players, taking loads of cuts from agents and then when he moves on, he creams the better ons and takes them with him - for futher mischief.

FYP

It's like he uses the club he's at as a bank account, buying loads of players, taking loads of cuts from agents and then when he moves on, he creams the better ons and takes them with him - for further mischief.

FYP

There is a stink about Harry, and I'm not talking about the jellied eels. That's why he won't get near the Englun job imo.

It's like he uses the club he's at as a bank account, buying loads of players, taking loads of cuts from agents and then when he moves on, he creams the better ons and takes them with him - for further mischief.

FYP

There is a stink about Harry, and I'm not talking about the jellied eels. That's why he won't get near the Englun job imo.

Harry "I'm a fuking football manager" Redknapp!! :jesuswept:

FYP

* Twitch Twitch *

FYP

Harry I'm a jowl faced tax dodging cunt more like, who gets the ragtops to lick his balls. anyone thats done neuro linguistic programming will know his face was actually giving the game away when he was getting questioned for tax evasion. more twiches than someon with a severe case of the twitches....

I can see the London club rule being applied for the Van De Vaart transfer - obviously after the deadline but just like Arshavin it'll go through - corrupt FA cunts.

(Of course the most corrupt deadline day deal ever was Berbatov's but that's a whole different scale of FA cowardice)

I like that losing his hair figured in your analysis.

I won't bother going through some of the superb baldies.

Some players need hair.

Midfielders have to be beautiful. Don't matter with strikers or def. :icon_lol:

No way Ginola or Cantona would have gotten their knobs polish half as much if they were baldies :jesuswept: