What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Breakfast I suppose but lovely all the same :)

picture%20day.gif

"Come on baby, work the camera, that's it, sizzle for me, the camera loves you! You're soooo saucy, I just want to eat you all up."

atemudy3.jpg

Nice way to shake off my hunger pangs and food photography fetish all in one go.

morgan-freeman_idgas.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iceberg lettuce, beetroot, cherry tomato, cucumber, cheese, spring onion and 5 individual baked beans.

He's definitely had that before, I remember the picture he posted as evidence

Picnic in Hyde Park today.

Caprese salad (didn't have basil so used rocket)

Quinoa, cottage cheese, pomegranate, wild rice and chorizo salad

"Pili Pastel" - white bread, egg, and cheese wrapped in parma ham and baked. Invented by Julie's brother's spanish missus. Stodgey but tasty.

Homemade bacon soda bread

Spanish omelette

Haven't had to eat anything since. :lol:

Had a classic family BBQ today attended by the usual suspects from my nearly 90 year-old (who look 30yrs younger) grandparents to the great-grandchildren. Haven't eaten anything since 4pm and really don't need anything more. Lovely day, although I will never, EVER, be able to tolerate peppers in any form whatsoever. Grim.

Had a classic family BBQ today attended by the usual suspects from my nearly 90 year-old (who look 30yrs younger) grandparents to the great-grandchildren. Haven't eaten anything since 4pm and really don't need anything more. Lovely day, although I will never, EVER, be able to tolerate peppers in any form whatsoever. Grim.

Had these at our BBQ yesterday. Lovely!

ugy8yge6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Abs are a comin

y9egu4up.jpg

aye, a couple more tuna salads in between the sharing platters for four (for one) and the six pack will be showing in no time.

Avocado_Soup.jpg

Chilled Avocado and Fresh Herb Soup.

It's really lush outside too. :)

looks lush. pret are doing a very nice gazpacho, which i had today, as it happens.