What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to realise this is an internet forum, not his fucking summer holiday scrapbook.

so writing about my lunch in the "what's for lunch thread" is not what the "what's for lunch thread " is for? Who knew. :)

Maybe we should change the title to "I really can't think of anything to say so I'll just have a moan thread". ;)

so writing about my lunch in the "what's for lunch thread" is not what the "what's for lunch thread " is for? Who knew. :)

Maybe we should change the title to "I really can't think of anything to say so I'll just have a moan thread". ;)

HTH :good:

Didn't have the balls to make CT's 'British Rail' ham sandwich, made a fucking monster roast beef dinner yesterday instead with the best value beef I've ever bought. 1.8kgs, hardly any fat on it reduced to £5.50. All the veg was lush as well as my Yorkie puds.

• 7 months later...
Made a chilli and garlic bread loaf last night and combined it with the below to give it a malty twist.

DSC00255.jpg

Just had some of it with a bit carrot and lentil soup. :thumbup:

I'm making lamb kofta meatballs with rosemary, lentils and olives for dinner. All courtesy of the kids at Riverford.

That sounds lush. I'm making a batch of Meenzers tarka dal for the workers tomorrow night. One of the lads makes amazing curries so we're all taking bits and pieces in to share.