What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some deli pastrami yesterday so i rustled up a pastrami, lettuce, gherkin and mustard sarnie for today. Thin spread of mango chutney on top.

...wish it was 1pm already!

If you have lunch now, that leaves time for a second lunch later. :good:

I'm 11 and a half stone (meaning I've put on over a stone in 2 months) so I'm trying to eat a bit more sensibly! My second lunch would be a banana.

Typically someone's just bought jam donuts for the office... :bang:

see having soggy bread in the middle of the soup is minging to me, bread/roll to dip into it ok, but just hoyed into the thing??

Aye, this. Buttered bread is fine to dip in, but mushed in is minging.

I like to sprinkle parmesan on top of my tomato soup though so what do I know?

When younger one of me (now clearly hampered by OCD) mates would make pea sized dough balls out of sliced white to chuck in his soup .

Would spend literally 5 minutes rolling these things that sank to the bottom before even picking a spoon up .

Didn't like 'the skin on beans' either so would also have the palava of him swallowing them like you'd swallow asprins .

Tbf, I havent really got a name for this little creation yet but its basically beans, yesterdays mash potato left overs, milk and a good dollop of you know what. ;)

346w3te.jpg

If anyone need the exact recipe feel free to PM me. :)

Vile.

What is the "you know what"? Lard?

Edited by Monroe Transfer