wykikitoon

What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

Not a chance! :lol:

Still comfortably around 14-5 I would guess.

No way! 14-10 currently, and you'll put a pound a week on between now and Christmas. Then the Christmas period will just be a week of horrific heartburn and acid reflux for you. ;)

As it happens I'm on the verge of great things. :)

It wouldn't surprise me to be 13-5 on New Year's Day.

:lol: are you having something amputated?

Don't worry CT, I had a pot noodle wrap last night. Way to make you look like Jamie Oliver :(

Had many a pot noodle sarnie in my time. There is nothing nicer than the warm drip of margerine or butter dribbling out of a sarnie.

That Nigellissima is canny like. I like her because apart from being a posh cock tease she does stuff that's easy to recreate at home.

Aye I've been surprised at that. I was a bit wary about getting the book cos I thought it would all be a bit faffy, but everything I look at in the book is dead straightforward.

I did that no-churn coffee ice cream off the series. Dead easy and very nice. I did another one of her's a while ago that was Margarita-flavoured which was also dead nice (think the recipe for the latter is on her site and the former is on the Beeb's). I can post them up though if anyone wants them.