What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Wouldnt be such a big leap :lol:

Yeah, because chavs are renowned for their excellent taste in pyjamas...

Oh and I'm not taking any advice; fashion, food or otherwise from a chubby tramp like you. :cuppa:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 onion bhajis, 4 poppadums, chicken shashlik - chicken steak if you have it, i'm on a diet, cheese naan, saag aloo, 2 pints of kingfisher and a curry wine. Oh and pilau rice I think.

What will the rest of yous be having?

Made a Chicken Chana Saag the other night, so no curry tonight.

Just found out I'm off tomorrow , so I'm getting a message ........

0.jpg

" I'm sensing its .... a .... What's that Sam? ... Chinese, it's a Chinese!"

I had a mad one on Saturday, went for lunch in Sausalito which we took the ferry to. Walked out of the hotel looking for a taxi to get to the ferry terminal and was told there was no way because of the demo. To get to the ferry we had to join a pro-life march and walk with it for a mile. just caught the ferry and had a lush trip across San Francisco bay, past Alcatraz great views of the bridges etc. Had a reservation at some classy restaurant with great views of the bay and the SF skyline. Had amazing tuna and scallops, loads of Rombauer white wine and got sozzled. Ferry ride back was at dusk so the views/ photos etc were amazing. If you go to SF you have to go to Sausalito, its really nice. No anti-abortionists on the way home thankfully.

Morrisons were doing them for £1 each recently.

Got one of each flavour available. The 2 I've tasted had so far were minging :(

Think that was one of them, Tasted like chip shop curry sauce.

CT will be stocking up then!