What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salt causes hypertension more at a population level than an individual level. At best you can lower your BP by about 3 mmHg systolic after massive effort reducing intake. Would rather leave it out like but I have a taste for salty food. Love soy sauce for instance.

Salt causes hypertension more at a population level than an individual level. At best you can lower your BP by about 3 mmHg systolic after massive effort reducing intake. Would rather leave it out like but I have a taste for salty food. Love soy sauce for instance.

Jizz too. You love that.

Morrisons were doing them for £1 each recently.

Got one of each flavour available. The 2 I've tasted had so far were minging :(

Think that was one of them, Tasted like chip shop curry sauce.

Aye it does, and I hate chip shop curry sauce. :( I get them when they're on offer, can never remember which ones I like though. The other one I have is tomato & lentil, I think, so I hope that's one of the okay ones.

2 wraps filled with beef, cucumber & hot chilli pesto followed by a Weight Watchers strawberry yoghurt. Water for now, will open a can of Pepsi Max in about half an hour.

Rock 'n' roll.

:lol: Interesting stuff CT. Where will this end?

'I just had a cup of tea, here's a photo of it'

'My breakfast cereal a few minutes after i put the milk on'

'Some toast!!'

Here's a little something I prepared earlier.

cupoftea2.jpg

Give it a week...

naw74.jpg

I had spag bol last night as it happens. Extremely healthy so no worries there. :)

Edit: I must say though that is a very impressive looking Spag Bol. Too often the sauce is of a consistency that simply falls off the fork as you eat it, leaving a mound of sauce to eat when the spag is all gone.

That one looks as though it would have no such problem.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Just had chicken breast grilled in the George Foreman while sprinkled with Jamie Oliver Piri Piri. Its lush man. Had with a tomato and rocket salad.