What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£5.50 for a take away salad! Fucking north south divide summed up there! Nigh on 30 quid a week on bait.

Yeah, that's standard. That's before coffee and snacks too. I don't often get much change out of a tenner on daily subsistence. I don't go out on the piss much anymore or waste a packet on records these days so I claw back money elsewhere.

Everything costs more down here but public transport is probably the biggest piss take. My monthly train pass is 60 sheets then I could easily spend another 20 in a week on trains and buses.

Not quite lunch, but I have just finished work and cracked open a Weight Watchers (Heinz), Chicken lemon risotto and it has blown me away.

It has to be one of the tastiest meals I have eaten in a long long time.

If a posh restaurant had served that up to me I would have been highly impressed.

004559.jpg

Listen cunts, these fuckers at Heinz have been at this cooking game a lot longer than your Jamie Oliver's or Gordon Ramsays.

Is it not conceivable that they could have knocked out a few classics.

Your ignorance of these ready meals is on a par with my ignorance of classic literature. Although to be fair I have seen many films based on classic literature so Im probably selling myself short.

I trust you will discuss this amongst yourselves and one of you will take the taste challenge!

Just as i tire of the Fat/Fritzl/Beans/beer/burger/weight watcher references that have become ubiquitous across the board, as i feel some sympathy and think they should stop....he surpasses himself.

Seems to crave the stick....as well as the shitty food and drink.

Listen cunts, these fuckers at Heinz have been at this cooking game a lot longer than your Jamie Oliver's or Gordon Ramsays.

Is it not conceivable that they could have knocked out a few classics.

Your ignorance of these ready meals is on a par with my ignorance of classic literature. Although to be fair I have seen many films based on classic literature so Im probably selling myself short.

I trust you will discuss this amongst yourselves and one of you will take the taste challenge!

:lol: life begins at 40

Bet he is sick of them within a month. I have had ready meals/that sort of quick snack that I have thought 'actually that's pretty good' then the next time I have had them realised how shit they are.

It's the low expectation that makes them taste a lot nicer than they are the first time you try them.

Bet he is sick of them within a month. I have had ready meals/that sort of quick snack that I have thought 'actually that's pretty good' then the next time I have had them realised how shit they are.

It's the low expectation that makes them taste a lot nicer than they are the first time you try them.

Actually I like most of the Heinz Weight Watcher range :lol:

I usually buy half a dozen for the freezer as emergency meals when you cant be arsed to make something.