What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger bread from Morrisons, never been doughy tbh.

Besides, this weather, stodge is the order of the day.

Ive never tried Morrisons tbh. Sainsburys is not so good. Im loving Tescos Mediterranean loaf.

West View Bakery is nice btw. They do Tiger Bread although it's a bit random as to what they've got in at any one time. All baked on the premises.

West View Bakery is nice btw. They do Tiger Bread although it's a bit random as to what they've got in at any one time. All baked on the premises.

I rekon that would be abit of a hike for me for a loaf of bread :lol:

Mrs. Fist swears by West View. The bread is lovely admittedly, I just always think of these when I walk in. Bad crack really, as they're lovely people.

Mrs. Fist swears by West View. The bread is lovely admittedly, I just always think of these when I walk in. Bad crack really, as they're lovely people.

:lol: That is exactly what I said to my lass :icon_lol: You're right though, they're dead canny. It's just such a quaint old bakery inside. They don't even have a proper till, they write everything down.

Edited by alex

:lol: That is exactly what I said to my lass :icon_lol: You're right though, they're dead canny. It's just such a quaint old bakery inside. They don't even have a proper till, they write everything down.

The pharmacy just round the corner (Halls?) is similar.

Need drugs, and a lovely angel ornament? Halls is the shop for you!

The sweety counter is mint though. (no pun intended)

Aye, it's a proper time warp in there. I bet you can get Blue Denim soap on a rope in an Xmas gift pack. No idea how it stays open as there's a Boots and a Lloyd's Pharmacy within about 50 yards of it. The hardware store that used to be on the other side of the road (near Anglo's Pizzas) was like that as well.

Edited by alex

Aye, it's a proper time warp in there. I bet you can get Blue Denim soap on a rope in an Xmas gift pack. No idea how it stays open as there's a Boots and a Lloyd's Pharmacy within about 50 yards of it. The hardware store that used to be on the other side of the road (near Anglo's Pizzas) was like that as well.

The fact it doesnt have a til should be a clue as the taxman won't be seeing a penny. :razz:

The fact it doesnt have a til should be a clue as the taxman won't be seeing a penny. :razz:

:razz:

Sack of oats and two capon. Nowt more.

I've recently been taking the piss at Baguette Express with their "Any amount of toppings - same price" deal and today got two types of chicken, mozarella cheese, ham and some salad with garlic mayo for £2.55. I might push it to 6 toppings next time.

I'm allowed to eat like a fat twat because I had Special K for breakfast btw.

had the warmed up left-overs of the Shepherds Pie from last night. The guy who made it put Horseradish and Parsnip in the mash... holy moly, this shit is like crack!

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...