What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yep. Real men put bacon on everything. But you just ride away side saddle on your little pony there princess its your lunchtime.

Gemm's little pony

Skinny and bony

The pink yoga princess

Doesn't eat or drink to excess

Mrs. Fist is out for tapas tonight with her sisters

I'm going to have Chicken Caesar with pancetta and a poached egg broken over it for my tea.

Whilst wearing her underwear. :whistle:

Gemm's little pony

Skinny and bony

The pink yoga princess

Doesn't eat or drink to excess

He's definitely in the Brony club

''

The show received praise from television critics and parental groups. It also found an unlikely audience in a large group of Internet users in late 2010 and early 2011. These older fans, typically males from 18 to 35, were drawn to the show's characters, stories, animation style, and influence of the show's propagation as an Internet meme. The fandom adopted the name brony (plural bronies), a portmanteau of "bro" and "pony". Though initially considered to propagate the humorous and ironic concept of grown men enjoying a show for young girls, the fandom has shown deeper appreciation for the show far beyond this concept, and is considered part of a New Sincerity trend. Its technology-savvy members have created numerous works in writing, music, art, and video based on the show, have established websites and fan conventions for the show, and have participated in charitable events around the show and those that create it.

''

Is there a better lunch for a man than a Caesar Salad? It says "look I'm sexy as hell and everybody knows it, and I know only too well that I need to be eating some green shit, but I'm gonna need something fried (croutons) and some fat on there (cheese and the dressing). And don't forget the meat (chicken). And yeah it's still missing something....what would make this lunch even sexier (black pepper)."

Anyway, yeah, I've just had Caesar Salad for lunch.

Sounds like you've taken a heavy blow to the head. Please consult your local GP.