What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally microwave my rice and veg to go with my microwaved fish. It says on the packet that its healthy.

Then I add some inexplicable fucking bread for no reason whatsoever, pure healthy.

Veggie curry on Sri lankan roti. Aubergine, mushroom, okra, tomato, spinach, and a few too many green chillies. (I'd add the :sweat: smiley but it's a bit CT/mumsnet.)

Are you actively reducing/cutting meat out of your diet, or was this just a one off?

Veggie curry on Sri lankan roti. Aubergine, mushroom, okra, tomato, spinach, and a few too many green chillies. (I'd add the :sweat: smiley but it's a bit CT/mumsnet.)

Lovely. Need a bit of yoghurt with coriander and mint paste on the side to counter the chilli count.

Lovely. Need a bit of yoghurt with coriander and mint paste on the side to counter the chilli count.

I chucked in a bit of coconut milk when I realised it was going to be on the hot side. Didn't help much. :lol:

Are you actively reducing/cutting meat out of your diet, or was this just a one off?

Neither really, but I tend to calorie-count on days when I've got nowt else going on, and a meat-free lunch is an easy calorie save.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Buffet at work so:

Quiche (bacon & mushroom/salmon & broccoli)

Cheese pie

Salad

Coleslaw

New potatoes

Doritos

Sausage roll

Mini sausages

Pork pie

Falafel ball

Cake later on when that's digested a bit.