What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had fantastic bait at The Lake in Marsden yesterday. From the outside it looked like the worst pub I've ever seen, it looked like the old Cruddas Park pubs but inside it was like a gourmet restaurant. The likes of Happy Face would've been in here, and honestly three courses, a pint for me, juice for me lass and me lasses mam. 19 quid. Gorgeous food and the portions were big enough for these fat cunts from America who eat loads. Couldn't praise it highly enough.

Nobody should be eating burgers rare. I went somewhere in Milan that's meant to be famous for burgers and they gave me a raw patty. I had one bite and left it.

Sure it wasn't steak tartare? :lol:

Round here they serve a 'cheval' burger which they reckon is because its got an egg 'riding' on top. I know what they mean though.....

Got to be dripping with blood. Which is far better for you than the sort of burger they serve in a place where the waiter goes 'you what?'.

http://www.mightysweet.com/mesohungry/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/04-HB-Burger-rare.jpg

Edited by ChezGiven

Sure it wasn't steak tartare? :lol:

No, you sniffy cunt. :lol: It was a famous burger place that's been there since the 60s. I honestly thought they were taking the piss cos I was English or something. I'm still not certain they weren't.

Round here they serve a 'cheval' burger which they reckon is because its got an egg 'riding' on top. I know what they mean though.....

Got to be dripping with blood. Which is far better for you than the sort of burger they serve in a place where the waiter goes 'you what?'.

http://www.mightysweet.com/mesohungry/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/04-HB-Burger-rare.jpg

It's good, but it's no Air Koryo burger

No, you sniffy cunt. :lol: It was a famous burger place that's been there since the 60s. I honestly thought they were taking the piss cos I was English or something. I'm still not certain they weren't.

You can't fucking move for burger places down here. There are some quality places, but Gourmet Burger Kitchens, Byrons, Five Guys and the like are flooding the market.

There are ones are called things like MEATmission or MEATliquor, call their waitresses "Burgerette's" and give you the option of spending £3 on a photobooth "experience", as well, so you feel a right twat suggesting it. Burgers and Chilli cheese fries are good though.

iphone-march-088.jpg

Edited by The Fish