What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a good BBQ chicken recipe? Quite fancy a smokey sweet chicken with corn on the cob, potato salad & whatnot.

tia and foia

How many up market burger and grill places have opened recently BTW? GBK, home burger, Byron, 5 guys chains, not to mention local places like the fat hippo and longhorns etc.

It's getting right on my nerves. I don't mind burgers, but they're generally not my first choice. Sick of seeing yet another burger place spring up every other week.

Not really been aware of the trend but I bet they're much better than McDonald's if the staff have sleeve tattoos, beards and stretched ear lobes.

worth the extra fiver per burger for the brioche bun alone - not to mention the organic aioli, smoked applewood cheese slices and free range cow semen shakes.

There goes the Easter bunny. Funnily enough me Dad's mate was on about just getting back from a golfing trip to southern Spain. He was saying he had his usual every night at the restaurant. Rabbit and chips :lol:

Have you got MEATliquor (sic) up there yet? Fucking horrendous Shoreditch hipster wanker vomitorium. Fish probably loves it.

Just googled it. Dr Gloom goes on his hoverboard I reckon

Got his own milk shake tankard behind the bar, I reckon.

you should know me by now. i'm much more likely to be found at a kale and quinoa salad bar.

Reminds me of the battered brain / spinal cord burgers I used to get from the chippy in my youth. BSE-tastic

Edit: Meenzer's post that is

Edited by Alex

you should know me by now. i'm much more likely to be found at a kale and quinoa salad bar.

I bet they do a veggie burger

the pub i used to work in at uni served pints of stella for £1.10 every night of the week. you can't get one for less than £5.10 in london now. the day that you couldn't get change out of a tenner for two pints was a depressing one.

the pub i used to work in at uni served pints of stella for £1.10 every night of the week. you can't get one for less than £5.10 in london now. the day that you couldn't get change out of a tenner for two pints was a depressing one.

#NotAllLondons

#NotAllLondons

where then? i'm talking about boozers in peckham, herne hill, crystal palace, even tulse hill and west norwood - not exactly the west end.

I've just googled the menu. Seems to be on the cheaper side of things? What am missing?

Cheap!? :lol: it's not a restaurant, it's a fast foot place. You queue up to order. Double cheeseburger, large fries and a milkshake is £18. As opposed to £5-6 in Burger King