memorable data

Kevin

on online banking.

I forgot mine and locked my account for 60 minutes. It asked me for a date and i tried my date of birth but you couldn't register with that, now i forget it..

what other questions do they ask you?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always work it out from your password and username combination.

Just post them up here and I'll calculate the date for you.

No username or password used chief.

Edited by Kevin

I get loads of emails asking for account info. Many of them offering to pay me thousands of dollars for some simple transactions. I dont have time to look at them so I could give them your details if you like. Im sure they would get your password sorted in seconds.

Edit : Damn Ant, same thinking though :jesuswept:

Edited by JawD

Yeah... :icon_lol:

Got it but :jesuswept: I was entering the wrong digits :icon_lol:

Problemo is that it will not allow me to transfer my money from my savings into my bank account, fuckers. its just for me to check if i've been paid.

got paid on monday laaaaaaad

on online banking.

I forgot mine and locked my account for 60 minutes. It asked me for a date and i tried my date of birth but you couldn't register with that, now i forget it..

It's supposed to be what you nominated as your memorable date when you set up your account Kevin :D It obviously wasn't that memorable after all.....

on online banking.

It's supposed to be what you nominated as your memorable date when you set up your account Kevin :D It obviously wasn't that memorable after all.....

True that ma bruva :D

Gold

What a fucking numpty. Why wont they let you swap cash from savings to current?

Couldn't tell ye chief. Wish i could too, no point in having £8 in a saving book that im never going to use again.

Jesus Kevin, do you ever think before posting shit like this online.

Obvs. You need to think when typing or else you're giong to forget what your typi...

You've cleared out your savings account? :D

Don't be fooled by the word "savings". I've not put a penny into that in about 5 years. Last thing i used it for was to cash a cheque from my godfather.

You've cleared out your savings account? ;)

Don't be fooled by the word "savings". I've not put a penny into that in about 5 years. Last thing i used it for was to cash a cheque from my godfather.

Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse? :D:bedhump::D:D

You've cleared out your savings account? ;)

Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse? :D:bedhump::D:D

Incest, you're thinking about incest? peado.

Gunned down on his way to McDonalds.

He was picking up rubber eggs, grease for his immaculate hair and of course Kevin.

Aye