memorable data

Kevin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO LITERALLY

MY ASS IS LYIN ON THE GROUND LMFAO LOL TEHE

I got a business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Freddy and me, so I had to straighten him out.

LMFAO LITERALLY

I got a business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Freddy and me, so I had to straighten him out.

If you had come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined this thread would be suffering thus very day.

Capiche?

LMFAO LITERALLY

If you had come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined this thread would be suffering thus very day.

Capiche?

You're not a wartime Consigliari, Fist. Things could get rough with the move we're making.

LMFAO LITERALLY

Capiche?

You're not a wartime Consigliari, Fist. Things could get rough with the move we're making.

Whatya gonna do?

Nice college boy, eh? Don't wanna get mixed up in the family business? Now you wanna gun down a McDonalds burger flipper because he slapped you in the face a little bit, huh?

Whataya think this is, the Army, where you shoot 'em a mile away?

You gotta get up close like this... badaBING!

You blow their brains all over your nice Dolce & Gabbana suit.

C'mere... you're taking this very personal."

:D

It helps if you dress like a detective. Detective dress kinda square. If you look like a detective people are gonna think you're packing something.

Kevin is amazingly thick, him being able to post on here seems like more of a miracle every day.

A shit miracle mind but a miracle none the less.

I'm unique, loveable and a fucking legend.